HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Better looking than the little brown truck! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/91107-better-looking-than-little-brown-truck.html)

BowTech_Shooter 02-19-2005 09:47 AM

Better looking than the little brown truck!

walks with a gimp 02-19-2005 09:51 AM

RE: Better looking than the little brown truck!

Cool!!! Pat needs to add another link to his signature ;) I see my company's logo also,, Goodyear:) but then again,, it's on LOTS of race vehicles:D

JOE PA 02-19-2005 10:00 AM

That is cool, Pat. Now alls ya got ta do is get Bodine to remember who his sponsor is when the stick the Microphone in his face.;)

PA Hardwoods 02-19-2005 01:02 PM

That Bowtech Logo is Kind of small on the hood don't ya think? And what's up with the truck being yellow? Why not black of red? Good running though yesterday. Too bad Bodine can't remember to mention his sponsor. That is one thing drivers were good at. Heck most of them take an hour to mention their sponsors. Maybe that is why he's not racing with the big boys anymore.

ram96 02-19-2005 01:18 PM

Thanks for the new wallpaper!!!!!

Rickmur 02-19-2005 01:36 PM

Aw, no wonder Bowtech's are so expensive, they are paying a pretty penny for that ;). Even though Bodine ran up front most of the race (and it is only 1 race) I still say they should have invested in a better driver and put it on an American made Truck.

Matt / PA 02-19-2005 01:53 PM

and put it on an American made Truck.
Rick.......Toyota trucks ARE made in America, by Americans. Something like 200,000 nationwide work for Toyota. Heck one of my best friends makes the timing chains and harnesses for the Toyota Tundra , Tacoma etc (And the Nissan Frontier as well as Titan and others). Toyota is feeding my buddy's family nicely.:)

As far as the driver? Heck, I don't know a Bodine from a Pop-Tart, but that truck is cool.:D

BOWFANATIC 02-19-2005 03:28 PM

That is cool, Pat. Now alls ya got ta do is get Bodine to remember who his sponsor is when the stick the Microphone in his face.
Only if their interviewing him before a race. I dont see it happening in winners circle too much.;)

reylamb 02-19-2005 06:43 PM

ORIGINAL: BOWFANATIC

That is cool, Pat. Now alls ya got ta do is get Bodine to remember who his sponsor is when the stick the Microphone in his face.
Only if their interviewing him before a race. I dont see it happening in winners circle too much.;)

That is how smooth the Cup drivers have gotten, you don't even notice it any more. Tony Stewart today, "the whole Mr Clean team did a great job on this car and on all of the pit stops........."

Rickmur 02-20-2005 07:52 AM

Toyota trucks ARE made in America, by Americans
Matt,
I work for Volkswagon/Audi of America and at one time not so many years back our cars were made in New Stanton Pa with the stamping plant in Charleston W Va. That did not mean it was an American product.