Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Better move over, BowTech moves into the fast lane... >

Better move over, BowTech moves into the fast lane...

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Better move over, BowTech moves into the fast lane...

Old 02-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Better move over, BowTech moves into the fast lane...

Release Date: For Immediate Release

BowTech Keeps on Truckin’

Eugene, OR (February 14, 2005) – BowTech is off to the races with a breakthrough sponsorship that literally puts them into the fast lane. BowTech has entered into an agreement with Fiddle Back Racing and owner, Tom Eldredge, who’s Toyota truck competes in the NASCAR® Craftsman Truck Series.

BowTech will brand its logo on the #66 truck, driven by NASCAR® veteran, Todd Bodine, during the first two events of the NASCAR® Craftsman Truck Series 2005 season. The opening event is the Florida Dodge Dealers 250 on February 18 at the Daytona International Speedway. The following week, the action moves to the site of Bodine’s first NASCAR® Craftsman Truck Series win last year, the American Racing Wheels 200 at the California Speedway in Los Angeles.

In addition to Bodine, the Fiddle Back team features the technology of Toyota Racing and includes NASCAR® fixtures Tony Furr, as Crew Chief and returning Truck Chief, Gary Showalter.

All NASCAR® Craftsman Truck Series races are broadcast on the SPEED Channel. The Daytona qualifications air live at 6:30pm EST on Thursday, February 17th with the race airing live at 8pm EST on Friday the 18th. The California Speedway event airs live on February 25th at 9pm EST.

BowTech began a relationship with Eldredge when they found themselves jointly sponsoring Tony Mendes, currently the number two rider in the world with the PBR (Professional Bull Riders).

“Tom has been a great supporter of BowTech ever since our joint sponsorship of Tony Mendes. We are blessed to have the opportunity to celebrate Tom’s increased prominence in the world of NASCAR®,” says BowTech Marketing Director, Gene Shands. “This aligns us with a partner that represents the same business and personal values we hold here at BowTech.”

“I think it’s awesome working with these guys,” says Tom Eldredge of Shands and BowTech CEO, John Strasheim. “We're trying to help each other out and I hope we can continue this well into the future.”

BowTech, (www.bowtecharchery.com), manufacturer and distributor of the world’s finest compound bows and archery equipment, was founded in 1999 by CEO, John Strasheim, and VP of Research and Development, Kevin Strother. BowTech is the fastest growing bow company in history, increasing in revenue every year since 2000 to become the fourth largest bow company in the world.

© 2005 BowTech
Old 02-16-2005, 10:55 AM

Default RE: Better move over, BowTech moves into the fast lane...

COOL!!!! Hey,, how 'bout a new commercial with the race truck and the arrow catching the checkered flag in a dead heat
Old 02-16-2005, 11:19 AM

Now that is just plain cool!!! Next step is to get Jr. to drive a Black Bowtech Chevy in the big race!!!
Old 02-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

So when is the Craftsman Truck bow coming out?
Old 02-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is good news. Now, the Wins...Nextel....oh, whatever it is called now Cup series can't be too far off.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:55 AM

HuntingBry,, great idea!!!
Between all of us heere,, we'll take over the Bowtech marketing
Old 02-16-2005, 12:32 PM

They have a new line... the only thing worst than our bows is our driver.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can't wait to see this new truck ,and then I'll go looking for one of their scaled model's for the mantle of my fireplace.Great new's Pat I'm very glad to hear this information .

nubo
Old 02-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awwww. man! I thought you were going to tell us about a late release Black Knight Pro using the equalizer system shooting 375fps or something. Pshhh, NASCAR, who cares?!
Old 02-16-2005, 06:41 PM

Hmm, that's funny, I just heard the price of a new Bowtech is going up......

Quick Reply: Better move over, BowTech moves into the fast lane...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.