Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 The Allegiance has Landed! >

The Allegiance has Landed!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

The Allegiance has Landed!

Old 02-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Allegiance has Landed!

Gentleman, it has finally arrived. 6 weeks from the date of order, exactly. I haven't shot it yet, but spent the night decorating it with a Spot Hogg sight, TT rest and for now, my Simms modular stabilizer ( I need to get hooked up with a Stealth)

Just a few tidbits. The BC was 70.9, 350 gr arrow@ 28" shot 305.

Just looking to the bow over, I'm impressed with the fit and finish. Everything seems superb. I will have to comment on the overall finish. Bowtech has made great strides on their dipping process. I really didn't find anything worth mentioning. This is a far cry from last years lineup which IMO had a lot to be desired.

I think i'm calling off work Thursday. Not only do I want to shoot this bugger, but the NASCAR race is on. Two fer one deal.

I"m ready to grill up some Ohions now!

Heeerrreee Buckeye buckeye buckeye........
Old 02-15-2005, 08:40 PM

Default RE: The Allegiance has Landed!

Congrats and enjoy.

I got my personal left-handed BT around 5:00 today. It's already tuned and totally outfitted. Now I've got to see if it exceeds my standards.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Cangrats MM I know how much you were looking forward to getting it. If figure mine is 2 or 3 weeks out I ordered it on the 14th of jan. But I'm hangin' in there I am sure it will be worth the wait. Shoot a few arrows for me and let me know how I done.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thank Heavens it has arrived I dont think I could stand to read another thread 7 weeks and counting

Just kidding of course MM.

Congrats I am sure with you and Matt aka Sand bagger on the PA team the boys from Ohio ( Thats in Canada isn't it ? ) will have some real tough competition.

Len.

I can hardly wait to hear how yours turns out.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

Gentleman, it has finally arrived. 6 weeks from the date of order, exactly. I haven't shot it yet, but spent the night decorating it with a Spot Hogg sight, TT rest and for now, my Simms modular stabilizer ( I need to get hooked up with a Stealth)

Just a few tidbits. The BC was 70.9, 350 gr arrow@ 28" shot 305.

Just looking to the bow over, I'm impressed with the fit and finish. Everything seems superb. I will have to comment on the overall finish. Bowtech has made great strides on their dipping process. I really didn't find anything worth mentioning. This is a far cry from last years lineup which IMO had a lot to be desired.

I think i'm calling off work Thursday. Not only do I want to shoot this bugger, but the NASCAR race is on. Two fer one deal.

I"m ready to grill up some Ohions now!

Heeerrreee Buckeye buckeye buckeye........

You finally got it, Thank God...

ORIGINAL: Len in Maryland

Congrats and enjoy.

I got my personal left-handed BT around 5:00 today. It's already tuned and totally outfitted. Now I've got to see if it exceeds my standards.

Wow, now that's pretty demanding. You don't want it to meet your standards but rather exceed them huh?...
Old 02-15-2005, 08:56 PM

Pat:

Although speed is NOT an issue, it is slower than the bow model I've been shooting for 7 years. Not by much though.

There are other things that I look for in a bow. MANY have not met my 'standards'. This one looks VERY promising.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Len, too bad it's a lefty. I was going to suggest you send it to me, if it didn't exceed your standards. But then maybe I'll learn to shoot LH. So keep me in mind.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

decorating it with a Spot Hogg sight, TT rest and for now, my Simms modular stabilizer ( I need to get hooked up with a Stealth)
Come on now Muzz...don't turn into a Matt/PA wanna be....

Seriously though, I am glad to hear that you finally received the bow. It must have felt just like being a kid at Christmas. On a related note, these bows must be something special if Len, who has more bows to play with than I own socks, is enthused about receiving his new one.

Lastly, I hear my bow should be arriving some time soon as well.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great news!! I am ecstatic that it finally arrived. We can all rest assured you will be practiced up for the inevitable country butt whoopn' the BUCKS are going to pass out
Old 02-16-2005, 10:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Thank Heavens it has arrived I dont think I could stand to read another thread 7 weeks and counting

Len.

I can hardly wait to hear how yours turns out.
MuzzyMan

Congrats on finally recieving it.

BUt that means we have to stop all the

[8D]

Len,
Let us know how your new BT rates to your standards

Quick Reply: The Allegiance has Landed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.