Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 News of the Day!! >

News of the Day!!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

News of the Day!!

Old 02-11-2005, 05:56 PM

Default RE: News of the Day!!

Thank God.

Old 02-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jmac, ya know, I actually did tell PaHardwoods tonight I might take the day off to play around with it. I've been working a lot of 12-14 hour days to pass the time while i waited. I know, thats sick, but it helped me cope.

Now your going to kidnap my bow? Geez, that'll make fox news. Wouldn't they refer to kidnapping bows, holding for ransom, hijacking UPS and FedEx and such kind of like......Redneck Terrorism?
Old 02-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

You might be a redneck if: you pay ransom to get your bow back. [&:]
Old 02-11-2005, 08:37 PM

I think that is where Ashcroft is headed now, the Anti-Redneck Terrorism Task Force. You mid-western types had better look out......

PA, let me make a few calls.......
Old 02-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I need to call and b*tch someone out come Mon, morning... I told them not to release your bow until AFTER the OH. vs. PA. match... Yeeesh...[8D]

Have fun with your new toy Chris...
Old 02-11-2005, 10:07 PM

Received a LH, camo, 28/70 ALLEGIANCE today. What am I going to do with this thing. Must have been meant for some other shop. Oh well, I'll just hold onto it until I hear someone yelling.

I did receive that one for stock today. So you should receive yours very soon. Good luck with your bow.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm certainly glad to hear your bow is almost in the country Muzzyman ,I know how it feel's to be patiently waiting for your new bow while everyone else has been recieving there's first ,but I'll garauntee it will be a wait well worth it . Well you know what they call redneck's who steal delivery truck's carrying new bow's .They string them up and they cut off their B*lls and now they're called heshe's because the rest of their tools are still intact .LOL

nubo
Old 02-12-2005, 12:31 AM

LOL,, don't hold your breath Muzz You know that BowTech bows are the most desired bows by theives today!!!
Old 02-12-2005, 06:53 AM

Hey muzzy,I just watched cnn last night and they said UPS was going on strike,looks like you gotta while to wait
Old 02-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fedex has agreed to pick up the slack. So now we only have one truck to watch for.
nubo, they'd better bring a very big knife.

Quick Reply: News of the Day!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.