Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Good News/Bad News Allegiance and rest >

Good News/Bad News Allegiance and rest

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Good News/Bad News Allegiance and rest

Old 02-10-2005, 08:56 PM

Default RE: Good News/Bad News Allegiance and rest

I have an APA Twister Safari on my Allegiance 70# 28". Works Great!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, my decision was made easy for me. When I got the my shop they only had the TR Drop Zone in LH. I have had TR products in the past and been very satisfied with their quality and extremely pleased with their customer service. We got it set up and tuned and despite smacking my arm with the string getting used to the slimmer grip everything went fine.

I don't want to beat a dead horse or sound like a band wagon jumper, but this bow is simply amazing. To get the dead feel and silence that bow has with that kind of performance is unreal. The draw is deceiving because it is so even throughout the cycle you are kind of waiting for a bump that never comes. Anyone that hasn't shot one of the E-cam bows from BowTech do yourself a favor and try it, just be prepared to buy. If you don't like it that's fine it might not be your cup of tea, but I would say you are more likely to like it than not.

Thanks for everyone's input.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone that hasn't shot one of the E-cam bows from BowTech do yourself a favor and try it, just be prepared to buy. If you don't like it that's fine it might not be your cup of tea, but I would say you are more likely to like it than not.
TOTALY AGREE