Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 **Stealth Stabilizers....Camo Dipped!!  (pic)** >

**Stealth Stabilizers....Camo Dipped!! (pic)**

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

**Stealth Stabilizers....Camo Dipped!! (pic)**

Old 01-27-2005, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default **Stealth Stabilizers....Camo Dipped!! (pic)**

Ok Stealth Stabilizer fans.........and those who didn't try one because they were black.
Looky looky.[:-]
Jerry is having 4",6",and 8" (pictured)Hunter models dipped to match the new Bowtech camo pattern (Mossy Oak Obsession) as well as Mathews realtree HD whatever that is.
I don't know of another stabilizer that is carrying the exact Bowtech camo pattern?
Might as well start with the best right!?
(They are actually being dipped at Waterdog, which is Bowtech's in house dipping facility, so you know they'll match) Looks like Jerry even took my advice and switched graphics to a more "Stealthy" silver/gray logo. (They look like they were DESIGNED for the new 2005 Bowtechs with the gray anodized cams)
You guys already should know by now how much I like these stabilizers, now they LOOK as good as the perform.

So without further adu:

I forgot, if you want to contact Jerry the web addy is www.stealtharchery.com
Old 01-27-2005, 07:01 PM

Default RE: **Stealth Stabilizers....Camo Dipped!! (pic)**

Sweet Matt!!!!! I have a 8" Black Stealth Hunter that will be on the front of my Old Glory! By the way what does Jerry fill those things with? Vitamin "Y" Maybe?
Old 01-27-2005, 07:23 PM

Thats a nice looking stabilizer, matches that bowtech perfectly.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Impressive--have quite a few of Jerry's stabilizers, a 6", 8" (Hunter) and a 12" 3D on my tagret bow--maybe it's time to get me Hunter 8" Camo.
Matt is his (Jerry's) new logo 'silk screened' on the stabilizer or is it a decal?
Why I asked, I recently cleaned my Liberty limbs with 'Methyl Hydrate 99.9% pure' and removed the silk screening on the bottom limb completely. I was (still am) livid with myself.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

amp,
Matt is his (Jerry's) new logo 'silk screened' on the stabilizer or is it a decal?
Why I asked, I recently cleaned my Liberty limbs with 'Methyl Hydrate 99.9% pure' and removed the silk screening on the bottom limb completely. I was (still am) livid with myself.
To answer both questions:
No Jerry does NOT silk screen the logo, he sends the decal separately so that you can put it on yourself wherever you like, It's clear with a silver/gray lettering as you see. Nice, because if he were to do it, 9 times out of ten it would be upside down when tightened down.[:@]

As for Bowtech, yes prior year limb graphics were silkscreened, but to adress what you experienced, and to combat the logos being worn off in bow presses by the roller, Bowtech is now using more durable decals for their limbs. You can't tell it's a decal by looking, it looks like silk screening. The new limb graphics (decal) has a RED swirl around the Bowtech name, where the silkscreened ones are one color silver. That's how you can tell is you have the newer decals. Some of the very first 2005's built were still silkscreened but now they have gone entirely to the more duarble decals.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Keith !

Don't tell me that you had a BLOND moment LOL ,I feel for you bud. I'm going to order the 8" hunter ,I can't be without this stabilizer .My wife's going to hurt me ,hopefully your still around to pick up my pieces LOL

nubo
Old 01-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going to order the 8" hunter ,I can't be without this stabilizer
NUBO you junkie!!!!! Maybe I'll buy the black one off you to ease the pain
Old 01-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice, because if he were to do it, 9 times out of ten it would be upside down when tightened down.
Absolutely true had that happened to my first Stealth, there after Jerry sent me the decals separately.
The new limb graphics (decal) has a RED swirl around the Bowtech name, where the silkscreened ones are one color silver.
I was going to send my limbs back to BowTech to have them silk screened again, but now maybe I'll just try and get myself the 2005 decals, the limbs are pretty much to same on the 04 & 05 liberty--isn't it--? I'll talk to Todd in the morning.
Thanks for the info matt.
Hey John,
Don't tell me that you had a BLOND moment LOL ,I feel for you bud.
I had just done tinkering with the laser lights, checking the cams, fiddled a notch on the draw length, checked to see the difference in let-off, waxed the string and cable, run tiller measurements, run checks on the module bolts as well as all the others, rechecked the DW and went on to wipe the bow down for all the 'oily' finger smears. This is the Blue & Black target bow--so finger smears are more easily seen. Then I noticed the towel looked quite 'dirty' only to find out seconds after I was in fact removing the silk screening--[:@][:@]John talk about coming down hard on myself, darn what a STUPID thing to do---but my consolation was, better I'd done it to my own bow, than that of a customer. Imagine me having to explain to a customer, I accidentally removed the 'Liberty VFT' logo from his bow---Holy smoke!!!
I'll order me the new camo stealth also.
Old 01-28-2005, 05:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

So which size would you recommend for my Old Glory Matt? I hesitate to put something on larger than 6 inches. With the new camo I might have to consider one for my hunting bow. When will they be available?
Old 01-28-2005, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just got an email from Jerry at Stealth. The camo version is 54.95 + shipping for the 8". Not bad prices! He did say however there is a 6 week lead time on the camo ones.

Quick Reply: **Stealth Stabilizers....Camo Dipped!! (pic)**

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.