Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 BowTech Complaint >

BowTech Complaint

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BowTech Complaint

Old 10-21-2004, 12:47 PM

Default BowTech Complaint

Hey guys, here is a letter I am thinking of sending to BowTech.....

Dear BowTech,

Thank you for listening to your customers, but I must make a complaint. Please, please stop with the advancements to your bows! My wallet can't take much more, I am already picturing it being full of cob-webs as soon as the 05 bows come out! Thank you for your time.

Maybe we can make this a petition
Old 10-21-2004, 01:17 PM

Default RE: BowTech Complaint

yeah not to mention the marital stress that is induced by the desire to continue purchasing new bows.

i know for me personally, when i want something new i look at the price and double it since i know the Mrs wont be happy unless she gets something of equal cost
Old 10-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jason !

I couldn't agree with you guy's more ,I hate the silent treatment ,and that's exactly what I'll get if i mention that I was about to buy a new bow .I planned on the Liberty for this season ,but now I'll just have to wait and see . I'll sign the petition .

I just can't keep up with all the great bow's this company comes up with every year WOW .What a company .

nubo
Old 10-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

My wife is OK with me buying new gear as long as she gets to buy things for her hobbies as well. It's a mutual agreement that's worked out well for us.
Old 10-21-2004, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

A month ago I mentioned to my wife I was thinking about a new bow in '05............I was informed last week we had about $16,000.00 worth of new '05 furniture coming in mid november................Geeeees that bow is going to be expensive!

Good Luck!
Old 10-21-2004, 11:56 PM

Heck Cloud, get one of those fancy 3D kickstands for your new '05 BowTech and put a lampshade on it when you're not shooting it
Old 10-22-2004, 07:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Gentleman...Gentleman,

Please calm down. There is a way around your problems. Keeping buying bows on a regular basis and your wives won't know a Liberty from an Old Glory. (Plus you have to sell the "old" ones on Ebay so you can tell her that you have most of the money "covered." You can then also live with the fact that another individual will be introduced to the wonderful Bowtech lineup.)
Old 10-22-2004, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Gentleman...Gentleman,

Please calm down. There is a way around your problems. Keeping buying bows on a regular basis and your wives won't know a Liberty from an Old Glory. (Plus you have to sell the "old" ones on Ebay so you can tell her that you have most of the money "covered." You can then also live with the fact that another individual will be introduced to the wonderful Bowtech lineup.)
LOL

Thankfully my wife wouldn't know my bow from any other. I could bring home a brand new bow right now and set it on the coffee table and she'd never give it a 2nd thought.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thankfully my wife wouldn't know my bow from any other. I could bring home a brand new bow right now and set it on the coffee table and she'd never give it a 2nd thought.
See, another man has seen the "light".

Old 10-22-2004, 10:44 AM

That's what I do, keeps a marriage healthy.

Quick Reply: BowTech Complaint

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.