Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Turbo Nock Turbo Nock Turbo Nock >

Turbo Nock Turbo Nock Turbo Nock

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Turbo Nock Turbo Nock Turbo Nock

Old 08-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Turbo Nock Turbo Nock Turbo Nock

Far be it for me to be the posting police - but damn NickSnook - You've only contributed to 7 postings and each one was to pimp your Turbo Nock.

Looks like you are going through archives now and digging up old messages just to reply only to the Turbo Nock posts.

Don't you have anything else from your 51 years of bowhunting experience to share with us?
Old 08-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Turbo Nock Turbo Nock Turbo Nock

uhm...wow![:-]

Old 08-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hazcon

I passed word onto Nick that there were some posts about his product on this site. I suggested he come check it out and answer peoples questions.

You want to be pissy and bitch because he is taking time out of his day to clairfy some questions about his product?

Do you think he will sell a bunch because of his few postings on HNI? I would be willing to guess it would be a poor return in profit for time spent. I read the posts and saw no "pimping" going on.

Lighten up, you should be glad that a manufacturer comes to HNI to answer question and is willing to help with technical support for his product.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got no concern with manufacturers here, in fact I rather enjoyed reading his first few posts.

But... Try to imagine if every manufacturer was on here every day pimping only their products, it'd be an endless stream of advertising.

Personally I could care less how busy he is and whom he is doing a favor - he's not the only busy guy in the world - my question was - with all that experience is he going to share anything new or keep digging up old turbo nock archives.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:45 PM

Is there anyone else more qualified to answer a technical question about the Turbonock than Nick Snook? I don't think so!

God luck hunting! >>>------------>
Old 08-11-2004, 02:02 PM

I agree - I hate guys pumping and pimping their own business......[:@][:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][:@]

THE ARCHERY FORUM LTD -

BEST PRO SHOP ON THE EAST COAST!!!!!
MATHEWS - BOWTECH - PARKER - PEARSON
Old 08-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree - I hate guys pumping and pimping their own business......

THE ARCHERY FORUM LTD -

Man with all of this "pimping" going on I can't seem to find any "which bow should I buy" or "what broadheads are best" posts!!

AHHHHHHHH STOP THE PAIN I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

I need my daily what treestand is best thread before I go CRAZY[8D]

HELP!!!! Hurry someone post another useless what type of flashlight do you use thread!!!

And for gods sake don't post any facts about your product to clairify any questions concerning it. That would be just plain ole product pimping.

AGGGGHHHH to late I'm done for.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree - I hate guys pumping and pimping their own business......

THE ARCHERY FORUM LTD -

LOL

Anybody remember the deerdummy guy from last year???
Old 08-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Anybody remember the deerdummy guy from last year???
LOL now that you mention it I do. Man was that funny!!

Don't take what I say personally HAZCON. I am just having the bow hunters blues. Less than 2 months to go though!!!! Good luck to everyone this fall!!
Old 08-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't take what I say personally HAZCON. I am just having the bow hunters blues. Less than 2 months to go though!!!! Good luck to everyone this fall!!
No Worries!!! I don't take any of this to heart - I'm just here to learn and share.
I probably should have known I'd be shaking the hornets nest with that post anyhow.

I would love to hear how Nick turned his idea to market - reminds me of that guy a couple of months ago who had a "revolutionary" product that would take 2 things off your bow and wanted tips on getting it to market. Sounds like that would be right up Nick's alley if he has the time. I'll bet most of us at one time or another has had a great idea fall short. Its good to know there is still room for advancing the sport.

But back to the Turbo Nock - I do have an unanswered question I posted in another discussion:

How does the T.N. effect pass thru shots???
Also, have they been tested with 3 blade Muzzys?

Quick Reply: Turbo Nock Turbo Nock Turbo Nock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.