Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Which Mathews to buy >

Which Mathews to buy

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Which Mathews to buy

Old 08-12-2004, 04:35 PM

Default RE: Which Mathews to buy

i had an 04 mighty mite also and was not impressed
Old 08-12-2004, 06:18 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I guess that's why everyone says shoot them and decide for yourself. It just didn't do it for me. I've thought about the Patriot or Liberty but was so happy with the Mathews I had I'm just going to go back to them. This was an expensive lesson learned.
Greg.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:07 PM

a buddy of mine has a icon...fast and quiet nice bow and it will last u for 15-20yrs..really. i have a blk max...been shooting it for 8 yrs.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:16 PM

It sounds like you don't care for a short bow. I fully understand this as I don't care for anything under 34". I've shot the fx a few times and I wasn't impressed. It had too much vibration and hand shock. I currently shoot a legacy and I love it. If I couldn't afford a legacy I wouldn't buy a mathews. If I were you I'd check out the buckmaster g2xl its 35" ata and has the long riser and short limbs. I've set up a few of these and I think this is the best deal going for a midpriced bow. I trully believe Its as smooth and quiet as my legacy and just as fast.