Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Factory Cut Riser Silencers >

Factory Cut Riser Silencers

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Factory Cut Riser Silencers

Old 08-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default Factory Cut Riser Silencers

I've seen these at Cabelas but never for a Bowtech. Has anyone seen or know of a company who factory cuts riser silencers for Bowtechs? Hunting season is beginning to make me itch!
Old 08-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Factory Cut Riser Silencers

mrfritz44, I just ordered window skins for my new Outback from Sportsmens outdoor products just last week. I had them for my Q2. They are nice. They are custom cut for certain bows. Go to www.gotarantula.com and click on the window skins. It will show you each bow company and each model that they make them for. When I checked they didn't have the Outback ones listed yet so I e-mailed them and got an e-mail back from them stating that they did have them. You can call them at 801-562-8712 Ask for Tara and she will take your order. Good luck
Old 08-09-2004, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the link Proff......heading over there now.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea..another "thanks" for the link These things are great. I had one on my X-tec, and now need one for my Outback.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Unfortunatley, they don't make any for Bowtech. Any manufacturers out there listening? Open market niche!
Old 08-09-2004, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mrfritz44

Unfortunatley, they don't make any for Bowtech. Any manufacturers out there listening? Open market niche!
I had suggested several months ago to The Powers That Be @ BowTech to start making their own...didn't get much response...but if enough people request them, I'm sure they will look into it.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:17 AM

Hey Jeff...maybe you could mention something about Tapping the riser to allow the addition of weights or Sims mods?? My buddy shoots an AR and they have the riser tapped on 4-5 places. He rund the sims mods down it and you wouldn't believe the difference.

I set my 03 Pat up with one on each side of the bottom end threaded hole and one in behind the stabilizer and am amazed. Turned a great bow into a downright amazing, silent and shock free setup.

Nice to have options
Old 08-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kelly..I'm no longer with BT, so my influence is minimal, but I'll pass the word along Sounds like a good idea to me
Old 08-09-2004, 10:05 AM

Fun while it lasted I hope Jeff?
Your such a bow whore

I'll bug Pat about it...he loves hearing from me[8D]

Incidentally....here's a pic of how I set it up. Crazy quiet and I, personally, shoot better with a bit more weight.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Trushot_archer

Fun while it lasted I hope Jeff?
Absolutely I resigned due to some personal issues that kept me from giving 100% all the time.

Your such a bow whore
Tis true..

I'll bug Pat about it...he loves hearing from me[8D]
Yes, I suggest you email him about 50 times regarding it even though I already forwarded this thread on to him and his boss.

Incidentally....here's a pic of how I set it up. Crazy quiet and I, personally, shoot better with a bit more weight.
Looks good. I too shoot better with a little bit of heft in the bow. Better is a relative term though for me

Quick Reply: Factory Cut Riser Silencers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.