Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 NAP QuickSpin vanes $$$ >

NAP QuickSpin vanes $$$

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

NAP QuickSpin vanes $$$

Old 04-15-2004, 10:59 AM

Default NAP QuickSpin vanes $$$

Well, since it is Aprinl 15th I figured I should be able to buy these darn vanes. I did a little looking and found them on http://www.eaglearchery.com. They are almost giving them away.

Only $50.00 for 100 vanes! [:@]

I am still going to buy them but I will have to stop eating for a couple of weeks. If anyone sees them cheaper, let me know. I like to try new stuff but this price seems really high.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:00 PM

Default RE: NAP QuickSpin vanes $$$

I got a NAP catalog, and they sell for $8 for 12. So that's what, about $32 or so for 50.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why in the world would they sell them in 12 packs, only enough to do 4 arrows?

Why not an 18 pack and a 36 pack, for 1/2 dozen and dozen each?
Old 04-15-2004, 12:11 PM

Eagle Archery has had them on their website for at least two months. It will be interesting to see when you actually get them. BTW, I ordered some too, on March 31. I'm guessing Eagle Archery will have a bunch of orders to fill once they get the Quickspins in.

I believe they are sold in 12, 36, and 100 packs. Twelve packs are handy when you want to do a dozen arrows with a different color cock vane.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really like NAP. I have been fond of the dropaways and think their broadheads are wonderful, though I don't use them. But personally, I wont wast a nickle on these things. I go through vanes faster than I go through water and at that price, no thank you!
Old 04-15-2004, 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Rangeball

Why in the world would they sell them in 12 packs, only enough to do 4 arrows?

Why not an 18 pack and a 36 pack, for 1/2 dozen and dozen each?
Because that makes too much sense[8D]
Old 04-15-2004, 02:24 PM

So Olink, are you saying I shouldn't expect them in the next few days then. I guess I could have asked if they were in stock. I haven't see them anywhere else online for sale. I also see they sell a 36 pack for only $20. They better make my arrows fly like magic for that kind of money. Like fly around trees magic...
Old 04-15-2004, 02:26 PM

I saw Bugs Bunny shoot an arrow around a tree, but he bent the arrow first......
Old 04-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

As impressed as I was with the demonstration of these at the ATA show.........boy I'm torn. I get silly sometimes and actually shoot groups which can get a bit ugly on the nocks/fletch.[]
I think I'd cry if I shot the little spin wingy thingy off of one......how would that arrow fly?[:-]

NAP has a neat product, but for that $$ I'm shooting feathers. They take a pretty wicked beating vs. ANY vane.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:57 PM

I ordered some from Eaglearchery.com for $15 for 36. If you're just trying them out, why buy 100?

They have not arrived though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.