Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hoyt Proelite

Old 03-31-2004, 07:41 AM

Default Hoyt Proelite

Anyone hear much about this bow, i looked at it on HoytUsa.com, and it looks appealing...
Old 03-31-2004, 07:53 AM

Default RE: Hoyt Proelite

Very sweet bow!!! But, the price tag is steep, close to $1,000 when you throw in tax, bare bow.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:15 PM
nub

[]
I shoot a Browning Mirage and I tell you, I was not asking what bow and why, I just ordered it out of cabela's It by far surpasses the other companies and it was priced very cheap $300 brand new, when you guys are paying THOUSANDS just for a NAME!

"I do not need the NAME to get my GAME"
-FattaTheLand

Old 03-31-2004, 08:54 PM

nub,
if you do not have anything positive here to add, please nub out, thank you![X(]
Old 03-31-2004, 11:27 PM

Good one[8D]
ORIGINAL: nub

[]
I shoot a Browning Mirage and I tell you, I was not asking what bow and why, I just ordered it out of cabela's It by far surpasses the other companies and it was priced very cheap $300 brand new, when you guys are paying THOUSANDS just for a NAME!

"I do not need the NAME to get my GAME"
-FattaTheLand

Old 04-04-2004, 09:35 PM
nub

Whats the matter Bill? Did I hurt your feelings?[] Or is that a quote from another member livin off the fatta the land?
Old 04-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Typical Buck

Livin,

I'd rather have the Ultra Elite with the new improved limb pockets.
The Ultra Elite is is just as accurate and virtually as forgiving with the right limbs.
The Pro Elite will get the new pockets in October 2004 when the new models are announced if you want to wait.
Saw the Ultra Elite at the NFAA shoot and thought it was the most outstanding new target bow for 2004.
I was surprised at the finish and workmanship and thought it was outstanding.
Of course, I would prefer it with a 3 track shoot thru cam to go with the shoot thru riser.

Sag.

Old 04-04-2004, 10:26 PM

I hear ya' Sag, if you've got to thread that arrow through one thing, you just as well thread it through two
Old 04-04-2004, 10:30 PM

The Ultraelite has a brace of 7 1/8
The Proelite has a brace of 8 1/4

That difference could potentially be huge for us that still use these long bows for hunting. That extra inch could really make a difference shooting with heavy coats in late season.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

The Pro Elite does have the new triax pocket.It is the regular Protec that doesn't have the triax pocket.

If things work out.I will be getting one this fall,when the new models come out and I have saved the money.

Quick Reply: Hoyt Proelite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.