Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 MY Bowtech Customer Service Experience >

MY Bowtech Customer Service Experience

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

MY Bowtech Customer Service Experience

Old 03-22-2004, 12:28 PM

Default MY Bowtech Customer Service Experience

Well I made a post about a Bowtech problem and the end result consenses is that I might have traded my other bow for one that had possibly been dry fired. Of course I was displeased at having to put up with the hassle of replacing some parts only to find out that not only along with the cam problem (which has been resolved) I had about 4/5 hairline cracks in the outer layer of fiberglass on my upper limb at the limb pocket area. I contacted Bowtech today and talked to Kevin Duffy again. I was hoping he wasnt tiring of me after about 5 calls already. He had already sent me a new module which I had paid for- about $10.00 plus he sent me a new draw post assembly and shrink tubing and nut for free.

Today I discussed the possibility of a dry fired bow and a cracked limb- to make a long story short he has offered to send me a new limb ( maybe two) and a new replacement axel for Free- Im VERY impressed with Him doing this ,even after explaining to him that this was a used bow that I had traded for. How much better can customer service be. Ive never owned a Bowtech before in my life but with people like Kevin working for them I can see now why people talk so good about their customer service.

I now rank Bowtech (IMO), right up there with the other top 2 helpfull - courteous and friendly companies that I have dealt with - Muzzy and Summit stands.

Thanks all for the help, advice and offers and thanks once again to Bowtech and Kevin Duffy !
James H. Boso
AKA: mordecaia
Old 03-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: MY Bowtech Customer Service Experience

Not ANOTHER great Bowtech experience *sigh*.......j/k.............

This is fast becoming a theme on this board.
Old 03-22-2004, 12:54 PM

Oh I didnt see the smiley faces at first -

I was gonna say if a company was an A$%$# Id sure let it be known and if they were exceptional they deserve it to be known also.

PS_ notice I also mentioned Muzzy and Summit
Old 03-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Since the bow you bought was used, that IS exceptional service! Above and beyond what they are responsible for. If they had not offered to replace limbs, you still could not be upset. My hats off to Bowtech.

By the way, it is better to get a set of limbs if possible instead of replacing one.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:09 PM

Cougar Mag I just wanted to know why it's better to get a set of limbs if possible instead of replacing one. Wow you can't beat that for service, thats great mordecaia !!
Old 03-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

Well, at least on a target bow it is, at least that is what a few pro shops have always told me. Matched set?
Old 03-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was very confident that BowTech would help you out I have experience with this company and they've bent over backword's for me .How could anyone question this companies commitment to the archery world.

1 more for the book's BowTech! thank's from all of us dedicated BowTechaholic's

nubo
Old 03-23-2004, 12:05 AM

I'll say it again,,, BowTech will kill you with kindness Pat (BowTech_Shooter) has been a wealth of information for all my questions regarding modules, strings and settings[8D]
GO BOWTECH!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Limbs are usually matched to one another. So, if you replace just one limb it might not be a "perfect" match to the one already on the bow. Manufacturing tolerances, raw materials, etc... all play a part.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:45 AM

As for me Im just thankfull, that they are replacing the limb- wether it be one or two. I really am. I dont care wether I have a "perfect" match or not - I just wanna get this bow up and shooting.

A couple years ago I had a Mathews bow that had a limb splinter- I contacted Mathews, then a dealer and he got another limb from Mathews. I also inquired as to why they were only replacing one limb as I thought they were suppose to replace both limbs - for a matched set. Was told by Mathews that they now produced there limbs "in House" and only replaced the part that needed replacing. Hey what could I say- I got the limb- had it put on and the bow shot just fine.

on a side note:

One great differance between dealing with Mathews with that situation and this with Bowtech is that talking w/ the Mathews service guy he acted like I was really intruding on "HIS TIME" and was rather curt- With Kevin and Bowtech - He honestly seemed as if he was interested and Wanted to help and that "MY TIME" was important. And BY GOD I appreciate that !!!

Quick Reply: MY Bowtech Customer Service Experience

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.