Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bow Sights

Old 02-14-2002, 08:06 PM

Default Bow Sights

What is sight is most people using now? I'm thinking of trying something other than my montana black gold.
Old 02-14-2002, 09:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bow Sights

I am using a Toxonics hybrid 4 sight. It is super bright in low light conditions, has small pin heads, and has a round aperature for easy centering in a peep. It is solid and well constructed. Hope this helps.
Old 02-14-2002, 09:47 PM

How much you looking to spend? I wanted a site for hunting and 3d. So I a SureLoc Hunter Kit it was about 180.00 but I think it was well worth the price. It comes with 3 pins your choice of size and a level. No wrenches! Tune with micro adjust.

Old 02-15-2002, 12:04 AM

I am looking for the best sight made, and I need a sight that will shoot 3D and hunting. I am thinking of the Sureloc LW, or the Hogg-it. But I haven't been able to find either localy, and I want to compare them first. This has been going on for about a year now.
Old 02-15-2002, 05:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Moonge,

I am really a big fan of the toxonics lineup of sights. I have been using both the Solotrak and Hybrid 3 for my hunting bows.

I am currently tinkering with a couple other brands right now...just to see what is out there.
Old 02-15-2002, 08:17 AM

I think Trophy Ridge is making the best sights right now. The inline design and tools free adjustments RAWK!!

-Mike
Old 02-15-2002, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

My vote for ultimate hunting sight is the Trophy Ridge Matrix,this babies sweet.
Old 02-15-2002, 10:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've got to agree that the Trophy Ridge sights are the best there are for hunting. For 3d I like Toxonics or SureLoc.
Old 02-15-2002, 02:32 PM

Check out the Cobra Ascent sights. You can get regular or micro adjust. They are smooth operating, and mine only cost $35. Oh yeah, the pins are metal and you only have 2 wrence sizes.
Old 02-15-2002, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I opt for another pin sight this year, instead of a pendulum sight it will probably be a hogg-it. I seen one at the eastern sportsman show. They are probably the toughest sights made in my opinion. But I think I'm going to go with a Scout Mountain Spike pendulum this year. I hunt out of a tree, and like the ease of having one pin to look at.

Quick Reply: Bow Sights

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.