Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Top notch for BowTech. >

Top notch for BowTech.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Top notch for BowTech.

Old 03-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Top notch for BowTech.

Well guy's! now that I have a few minutes to write ,I'm about to tell you exactly what BowTech has done for me over all the problem's I have come across trying to purchase the 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually at 60# and 28" of draw length. I know most of you have been fallowing this thread and wondering just what kind of company is BowTech and how could they let all this happen ,not once but twice, and the second time was the worst. The bow I actually had was a 2004 Patriot with 2003 dual cam mod's and many other descrepincies, How could this happen ?If it wasn't for some very speacial people on this forum I would be shooting a "freak of nature" and not even been the wiser for it .I can't thank all these guy's enough for the assistance they have given me over the last 2 month's ,I don't need to mention names they all know who they are Jeff B, Matt/PA,Walk's with a Gimp and Ausie guy,these guy's all gave me good advice and helped me make contact with the proper connection's .When BowTech rep's {Jerid Steisham and Pat Dinnan found out about the problem's I was having they took a hold of the reign's and got the ball rolling . I recieved a call from the distributor telling me that I would be recieving my new bow within 2 week's and that BowTech was going to give it to me NO CHARGE .I was in shock because all I ever expected was to correct the problem and I'm happy. GIVE it to me. Since the problem did not come from the factory in MY opinion, As far as I'm concerned they arent really responsible .Needless to say I receive another e-mail from Jerid S and he wanted to send me some shirt's and other little goodies which I have received now and I just love them 2shirt's some Sticker's for my truck and some patches for my Jacket ..Jerid offered to have my bow shipped overnight {not once but twice} to me but I had made arrangement's for when my bow arrived ,that Dave {the distributor}would bring it up to me and he had picked up a small gift for me at the ATA show to give me. Jerid took personnal charge of my new bow and made sure the bow I was receiving was actually the bow I wanted . I received another e-mail from Pat Dinan this time thanking me for being so patient and that he would send me a small token as well when he got back from Alabama. My dealer also was very supportive of all the goings on and helped me out numerous times .BowTech set-up a credit for me for the price of my new bow in order not to take a sale from The shop.
Anyway's Yesterday I went down and picked up my new bow and bought a new ground blind andordered a new hunting jacket Pant's and liner in 3D leafy, and I will be getting a new decoy for Deer .All this is from BowTech and how they take care of their customer's when thing's go wrong .I have my own personal feeling's on what happened here and I definetly don't hold BowTech responsible for it but they were the one who paid for these error's .But I will not put blame on this, I'd like to thank BOWTECH and Freinds you know who you are .For everything that they have done for me in getting my problem's resolved in a manner where I believe to be the best company and customer relation's in the Archery world .
Yesterday I finally recieved my new 2004 BOWTECH PATRIOT DUALLY and It is a fantastic bow .Since I have had company I relly haven't been able to shoot it much ,but later this week I'll do all my measuring and testing and shortly afterword, I will let you's all know how I feel about it .

Thank you's all for everything
John P Edwards
a.k.a. nubo

P.S. I can now officially call myself a member of the BowTech Family.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Top notch for BowTech.

That is great to hear how you were taken care of. Makes me even more happy to shoot such a quality bow It is great to hear the good stories like this. Now I can't wait to see a pic of it lying next to your harvest this season. Good luck!! justin
Old 03-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm very proud of this bow , and you will be seeing a pic in the very near future .I have crossed some serious hurdle's but didn't give up once ,I was so determined to get this bow that I would have walked to BowTech's factory to get it if I had too.I'll garauntee I'll appreciate the bow in hand every time I pick it up .

nubo
Old 03-07-2004, 07:50 PM
CWB

Nubo,
I am very glad to hear that you finally got your Patriot Dually! And that Bowtech customer service has made everything right. I have always thought Bowtech was No.1 in customer service and your story proves it! I never heard of a bow company doing what they did for you in all my years of shooting! The nice thing is that when you deal with Bowtech you are dealing with guys that truly care about your problems and not some yo-yo who does not really does give a hoot. I have been shooting Bowtech bows the last two years and I am very happy with their products. I believe they are top notch! Anytime I have had a question or problem Pat has me a email answer within the day! Nubo, I know you love your new bow! Good Luck and good shooting! Great bows and great customer service make Bowtech No.1 !!!!!!!!!!

Carl
Old 03-07-2004, 08:07 PM

WOW What a great ending to a long story (you un/lucky dog!!!) I'm sure glad you posted the picture of that first bow and the good guys that could do something about it, came through for you!! I've read other stories of a few "problems" that were taken care of with speed and authority also.
I'm glad I've made the right choice in archery gear
BOWTECH ROCKS[8D]
Old 03-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Nubo,
Congrats, stories like this just prove what an awesome company Bowtech is to deal with. I know you'll love your Dually, I seem to like mine more everytime I shoot it.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

John--the next time you talk to the boys at BowTech you should tell them to change the word 'arch' and replace it with the word 'aches', then their slogan would say--"Taking the aches out of Archery", as they have certainly done this for you.
Very honorable of them and the highest of recognition should indeed be extended!!!
A company that reaches out 'that far' to their customers should definitely be rewarded for their 'customer service'. Congrats BowTech!!!
Like the old saying goes--'good things comes to those who wait'--here again it has come thru for you!!
Now put away dem 'beers' and let get some BLOOD on the bow!!
Old 03-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

You got it Ampahunter I'm getting ready to get it dirty let's go .I noticed today that they forgot my peep and I never even missed it when I shot it .
I never got a chance to call today so I'll give The Den a call tomorrow about my manual and I can't remember the other that you were speaking about???
They've definetly taken the ache away for me, but I still have little ache that's {HeadAche} hahaha From all them beer's last night!
I'm gonna like this bow Amp

nubo
Old 03-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll give The Den a call tomorrow about my manual and I can't remember the other that you were speaking about???
The spare 'quiver bracket' should be in the kit along with the owners manual and birth certificate if you had ordered the bow with a quiver.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

What an awesome customer-service story! This is the kind of stuff that should be written about and studied by other companies when they want to know how to take care of their clientele!

Quick Reply: Top notch for BowTech.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.