Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 The Stealth Stabilizer. >

The Stealth Stabilizer.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

The Stealth Stabilizer.

Old 03-03-2004, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Stealth Stabilizer.

It's so exilarating when in our quest to improve the performance of our bows and ourselves we stumble on a product that will do just that.
This was the case with the Stealth Stabilizer.

Like one of the threads posted here that asks--'Why do you come here?'
I came here to improve my knowledge, see what's new, to see what works and to learn from the mistakes or success of others.

Once again, this forum has me helped to find that improvement and therefore I wanted to say thanks to all those who played a part.
In so doing, I would now like to play a part and sincerely recommend to anyone looking to get themselves a stabilizer to give the STEALTH Stabilizer a try.
This product does what it's supposed to do and more!!!
Jerry, (Stealth Archery), you have contributed well to our sport and I take this opportunity to say "thank you" for providing me the chance to use a product that really works!!!
Old 03-03-2004, 01:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: The Stealth Stabilizer.

I'll second that one. Jerry is a great guy to deal with, and maybe he should borrow a phrase from mathews, STEALTH STABILIZERS, Catch them if you can.
Old 03-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Keith we're glad you are happy with the Stealth ,I got mine last week and it's just one fine piece of equipment That I have added to my new bow this season Top notch and nothing less .Yesterday I added another top notch piece to my new bow ,a Spott Hogg Real Deal.Nothing but the best, because it might be my last if the wife find's out shhhhhhh don't tell her O.K.

nubo
Old 03-04-2004, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're on a roll John--a new Patriot, new Stealth, new Spot-Hogg, new MZE--better not let the wife find out, or you'll have to make a REAL DEAL alright--I ain't saying anything brother!!!
Old 03-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep Keith! I got to be a goooood boy now .I pretty much have the new bow just the way I want it as long as I like the MZE nothing like having spare part's, For my next bow.hahaha Atrip might not be too far out of the picture ,but it might not be a hunting trip .

nubo
Old 03-04-2004, 09:50 PM

How would you guys compare that stabilizer performance-wise to the sims modular stabilizer.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can tell you that the Stealth look's good, but since my new bow isn't here yet you'll have to ask Ampahunter that question but the craftmanship is definetly top notch and Ampahunter think's it's absolutely great ,he say's that it definetly makes a big difference with vibration's .Keith is a little under the weather today but I'm sure he'll respond tomorrow on this .Check out www.stealtharchery.com Jerry is a great guy, and will build to custom fit for you as well, I got the 6" and Keith got the 4" custom .

nubo
Old 03-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nubo,I looked at the site you provided for us and they do look like a very good stabilizer.Unfortuanetly i have never used one on my hunting bows and am wondering about the 4" for hunting purposes.I dont think i want to go to big,being awkward and getting caught up in the bush-lol-----Anyways i was wondering where i can purschase one ,and what would the 4" custom price be compaired to all the other stabilizers on the market.I will be installing it on my 04 patriot sc if it ever arrives(trying to wait patiently---lol---)P.S----how do you get the bowtech logo on the bottom of your post,thank you for the help------ex
Old 03-05-2004, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Beav--as for stabilizers, I've used quite a few over the years, more recently to name a few--The Enhancer 2000, The Sims NAV/COM Modular System (I think the same one you're speaking of), The TR Xchanger, The Doinker D7 Hunter,The NAP Shock Blocker and The Golden Key Tranquilizer. I've also used these in combination with the PSE NV system Dampeners mounted on the limbs.
They all worked well, some different to others. At the time I used them and I liked them all--some more than others.
However recently I got the Stealth and I tried it on one of my bows with the worse hand shock--no, I'm NOT going to name the bow at this point--Ha!
My conclusion was the Stealth tamed that bow like a cowboy would do with a wild horse. Was like driving in a car with an air ride suspension.
The improvment in the bow's performance was immediately noticeable.
Nevertheless you would have to find the right combination for your shooting set up and style, as the Stealh comes in lengths from 4" all the way the 12"--and I think I would go as far as saying Jerry would even custom make you one with the weight and length you require, but you'll have to speak with him on that.
Like I've said in a previous thread, the Stealth is one stabilizer IMO is 'worth' the try, as I am very impressed with its performance.
Old 03-05-2004, 09:58 AM

The 4" Stealth weighs 6 ounces. I had Jerry build me one and now everyone is wanting them! Maybe he will come out with a 4" model and put it on the web-site so people don't have to custom order them.

The 4" will cost you $54.95 + 4.95 shipping and handling. It is a little expensive, but it was definetly the best investment for my bow. This little stabilizer is just so impressive!

Here is what the 4" Stealth looks like on the new BowTechs (Liberty)...

Quick Reply: The Stealth Stabilizer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.