Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
trickin out the bow >

trickin out the bow

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

trickin out the bow

Old 02-12-2002, 06:24 PM

Default trickin out the bow

well this year imma gonna try and get bunch of new stuff on my bow rest,sights,peep, and other stuff im askin has anybody used them flip arrow holders? ihave a problem with my arrow stayin on teh rest also can anybody reccomend a QUIET rest? also any ideas on sights or anything that can help me?
Old 02-12-2002, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: trickin out the bow

WHISKER BISQUIT & TROPHY RIDGE FLATLINER.WITH THE W.B. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE THE ARROW IS--IT'S ALWAYS WHERE YOU WANT IT--ON THE REST & READY TO SHOOT.THE FLATLINER GIVES YOU THE BEST FIELD OF VIEW--99%--NOTHING ELSE BLOCKING YOUR VIEW EXCEPT YOUR YARDAGE PIN!!AWESOME!THE FLATLINER IS A BIT SPENDY AND THE W.B. IS ABOUT 45-50 BUCKS--BUT THEY ARE BOTH WORTH THE MONEY.JMO.
Old 02-13-2002, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

I use the trophy ridge sight as well and love it. If I get a new one I will switch to the new t.r. matrix. Don't get a flip up arrow holder. They are garbage. The whisker biscuit is good and there are some other rests that have 3 contact points to keep the arrow on the rest. Good luck.
Old 02-13-2002, 09:01 AM

I got a Quiuck tune 3000 and think it is Cool. Its quiet and the rest forks are adjustable I opened mine so the arrow sets down in the rest a little keeping it form falling out. My wife has the quick tune 1000 and it is basicly the same thing. Both nice!

Old 02-13-2002, 03:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

You gonna use the bow for hunting, 3D or field archery? Or a little bit of everything?
Old 02-13-2002, 07:23 PM

LIL BIT OF EVERYTHING arthur
Old 02-13-2002, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have the trophy ridge sight on my bow which will be going on my new bow and i will also be putting the muzzy ze on the new one as well
Old 02-14-2002, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

For a quiet and ruggedly dependable rest I use a GK Premier Infinity,set it and forget it.I will admit to wanting a new 2002 Deluxe Whisker Biscut and a Trophy Taker to play with.For a sight I will absolutly stand behind my Trophy Ridge Matrix as the finest I have ever used.As far as stabilization goes I would take a look at the new SVL Modular-3,the new adjustable Trophy Ridge or even the new Alpine Slingalizer.Many,many exciting options to toy with this season.
Old 02-14-2002, 01:59 PM

a lot of people are talking abou tthe Whisker Biscut and the Trophy Taker. as far as me I still like the old TM style of rests.