Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Fun Fun Fun....

Old 02-11-2002, 08:57 AM

Default Fun Fun Fun....

Ok I put up a post asking about a cricket target for archery and got 0 so I assume yall dont play darts. Well sense I am so handy in Photoshop I made a Target for my self I work for a printing company so it was no prob to print it out 16" x 16" and now the game is on at my house!

If you have never played cricket with darts you can find the rules on line. I plan to use the same rules but shoot from 25 yards.

You can get my target here. www.fattirezone.com/bow/dart.jpg
Old 02-11-2002, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fun Fun Fun....

That's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll make a large face and try that with a few friends. I don't know how to play circket, but 301 or something would be fun too!
Old 02-11-2002, 09:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Fun Fun Fun....

when I first seen the post I thought you was putting a cricket team together for the up coming season.
I have not played cricket on a dart board but have played the game of cricket on the oval field.
Sorry I cant help you but if you are putting a team together and are looking for a wicket keeper and opening batsman let me know