Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Delivery went without a hitch! >

Delivery went without a hitch!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Delivery went without a hitch!

Old 01-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Delivery went without a hitch!

Nubo,
I'm behind the scenes trying to find out what's going on,I'll keep you posted!........The reason that I asked originally was that (I could be wrong)I was pretty sure that BowTech JUST started shipping the 2004 Duallys within the last few days, I thought it unlikely that your dealer had one back as far as you were saying.

The 2004 model has many nice refinements that you paid for........we'll get to the bottom of this.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep...Matt and I are both checking on this...but I'm certain that the PD prefix denotes a 2003 set of cams.

They indeed just did start shipping 2004 duallys in the past few days. Sounds to me like your dealer and/or the distributor messed something up.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

The most definate way to tell would be if the bow has pivoting limb pockets or not. The 2003's don't have them and the 2004's do.

If for whatever reasons this is a 2003 bow and the Canadian Dist. you bought this from told you it was a 2004, you definately have a very vaild complaint with them.

Keep us posted on the status of this situation.

Also, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 01-15-2004, 06:05 PM

Nubo,
I hope you get that straitened out. That would suck if the shop did it on purpose.[:@]
With Pat, Jeff and Matt behind you I would say you have some very good information backing you up.
Good luck in which ever way you decide to go and keep us posted if you can.
Camo
Old 01-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's I called and just missed the person I needed to talk to.The person I spoke with DID tell me that the bow that I purchased definetly was a 2003 not the 2004.Now I have a problem but because they are the only repetable bow shop in the area I want to do this in a very mild manner,I don't want to get mean ,I will handle it without making accusation's and hopefully he will honour his comitment with me. Hopefully we can settle the situation without conflict.But as for trust ,I,m not sure. I just hope this is a mistake and not taking me as a fool. Tommorrow I will be contacting him and maybe thing's will work out.
I probably would of taken the 2003 if he had cut me a deal on it, it is a nice bow Now I think I need to prove a point.

nubo
Old 01-16-2004, 06:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Definitely let us know what happens both at the shop and from Bowtech.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any word yet from the dealer/distributor, John?
Old 01-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes Jeff thing's have changed The dealer got a phone call from his destibutor and He's going to get me the 2004 .obviously he was set straight on the matter .I haven't heard from BowTech or the destributor myself but the situation was corrected in record breaking time .The only hitch is that I might not get my new bow till March .????Maybe I should contact BT to find out when this destributor will recieve his order. I would love to have it sooner but as long as I get it I'll be happy.

nubo
P.S. did you read the post meant for you and Matt and BT ,Thank's again I just can't believe how fast you guy's work it's incredible.It's definetly nice to have you guy's in my corner.
Old 01-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm glad things turned out for the better, but I think the title to the post is kinda funny now hehe,
I'd say "Delivery went with a BIG hitch!!"

Are they gonna let you shoot the 2003 until March and then swap you out?
Old 01-18-2004, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nubo

Yes Jeff thing's have changed The dealer got a phone call from his destibutor and He's going to get me the 2004 .obviously he was set straight on the matter .I haven't heard from BowTech or the destributor myself but the situation was corrected in record breaking time .The only hitch is that I might not get my new bow till March .????Maybe I should contact BT to find out when this destributor will recieve his order. I would love to have it sooner but as long as I get it I'll be happy.

nubo
P.S. did you read the post meant for you and Matt and BT ,Thank's again I just can't believe how fast you guy's work it's incredible.It's definetly nice to have you guy's in my corner.
Indeed I did read it. Thank you .

I suspect the delay 'til March is due to the fact that now this is going in as a "new" order. Personally, I would B&M to the dealer/dist. about that and would make sure he's getting you the first 60 pound 04 PAT DC to arrive. I think it's quite obvious he dropped the ball, and I know If I were in their shoes, I would be making sure you indeed got your 04 "yesterday".

Keep us informed..feel free to email anytime.