Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Another Proud owner of Libby!!! >

Another Proud owner of Libby!!!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Another Proud owner of Libby!!!

Old 01-12-2004, 06:11 PM

Default Another Proud owner of Libby!!!

Yes. My wife appropriately nicknamed "her" for me. She has been great for putting up with me for the last 2 months drooling over it. The decision was between Patty and Libby and Libby won out! My wife was just a little bit jealous, but things are starting to get back to normal now that I have had it a few days. My Birth certificate is: 29", 70 lb, 294 fps. Got it at All-Star Archery in Dallas for $599.00 plus tax. Very good customer service. I had the 28" module put in and added the following: Copper John Deadnuts Pro sight, Dropzone rest, Fletcher tru peep, x-ring 5" stabilizer(for now until I get a stealth).

This bow is absolutely awesome. I have been shooting less than normal this year, and my groups are half the size of what they were with my McPhearson Hornet. The Draw is super smooth, solid back wall, and very forgiving to shoot. No vibration, recoil whatsoever. I haven't put it thru the Crono yet, but can tell it is slinging my ICS 400's pretty fast, as it is much harder to pull them out of my target than my last bow. I can't imagine a better hunting rig than "Libby". I can't wait to go shoot some hogs this spring with her!!!!! If any of you guys are thinking of getting a new bow this year, you owe it to yourself to check out the new Bowtechs. Thanks goes out to all the Bowtech guys on this forum who led me in the right direction.
Old 01-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Another Proud owner of Libby!!!

Swamp Dawg.

Congrats on the new Libby.

They are becoming on of Bowtech's most popular bows this year.
Old 01-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Swamdog look's like there just might be lot's Liberty's hangin around this season.

nubo
ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Swamp Dawg.

Congrats on the new Libby.

They are becoming on of Bowtech's most popular bows this year.
Old 01-13-2004, 12:27 AM

WOW!!! This site should be called LibertyownersofAmerica.net Congratulations on your new bow purchase!!! We owe a lot to Kevin who took the time to find out what America wanted and then came up with a very nice design, just for those who wanted smooooth[8D]
Old 01-13-2004, 05:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations on the new bow. It is always exciting to have a new one in your hands.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: nubo

Swamdog look's like there just might be lot's Liberty's hangin around this season.

nubo
[quote]

Yep, hanging around in tree stands and not on dealers racks. The Liberty's are doing very well and most dealers I've visited are having to reorder them soon after they get one in.

Congrats on the new family addition Swamp Dawg. Be sure to take Libby for regular walks and pamper her every so often and I'm sure she'll treat you right for a long time...
Old 01-13-2004, 05:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: nubo

nubo
[quote]

Yep, hanging around in tree stands and not on dealers racks. The Liberty's are doing very well and most dealers I've visited are having to reorder them soon after they get one in.

Congrats on the new family addition Swamp Dawg. Be sure to take Libby for regular walks and pamper her every so often and I'm sure she'll treat you right for a long time...
Old 01-14-2004, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

[8D]Congrats on the new liberty. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine..
Old 01-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dawg,

Most excellent. Enjoy Libby for all that she is

Pat,

having a little quoting problem, eh? [>:]