Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bowtech service you gotta love it.... >

Bowtech service you gotta love it....

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech service you gotta love it....

Old 01-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowtech service you gotta love it....

I went and bought my wife a Bowtech Lady Hawk after work a couple of days ago. She has never shot a bow but she has drawn a friends a couple of times at 42 lbs. So I thought I would surprise her with a new bow. The only Lady Hawk they had was a 50lb model but I thought it would back down enough that she could shoot it. When I got it home it scaled out at 55 and would only back dow to the mid 40s and she wasn't able to pull it I called Bowtech and told them my problem and they said "NO SWEAT! take it back to the shop that you bought it from and tell them that you spoke to me and they will give you and RA number and we will send you a set of 40 lb limbs". Once, again the Bowtech service is outstanding!!!!!!! I was fully prepared to pay the $110 for a set of replacement limbs eventhough the bow hasn't been shot. However, that isn't going to be necessary I love the thought of spending my money with people that truely appreciate the fact that I spend it there. I know this isn't a huge deal but every little problem that I have ever had with Bowtech has been taken care of immediately with absolutely no hassle. They are a first class operation and I am a Bowtech customer for life and now it looks like my wife will be too
Old 01-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech service you gotta love it....

silent, have you, or are you planning to get a new bow for yourself? It seems a very good move, getting the wife a bow. Let me know how the Ladyhawk works out. What is your wife's draw length? I want to get my wife shooting, also, and the Ladyhawk seems a good choice. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

pdq,

I haven't gotten a new bow. I have really been wanting too but the Patriot has been good to me (like an aluminum deer magnet). I just can't afford to get a new bow and go back to Illinois, so Illinois is going to win out. Of course there was enough money to get her one Now she won't be able to say much when she finds out I am going back to IL and I have already paid my deposit[:-] Her draw length is 24 inches. I am excited to get her setup and shooting. I will let you know how it turns our for her.
Old 01-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice to hear about the service. Thats what makes a great company. I don't shoot Bowtech because I'm so partial to Hoyt, but have been throwing the idea around about buying one in the near future, just to play with. Who knows, I might come out of the closet.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:51 PM

I have really been impressed with the service Bowtech has providedthrough my favorite dealer www.huntersfriend.com , I have one of the first Extreme Solo bows that was available and I hate to let it go because it has been so dependable but my shoulder is telling me that a Justice VFT is needed in a bad way.

Old 01-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

It seems I hear nothing but good things when
it comes to BowTech and their customer service.
A nice thing to know, since I plan to be shooting my
Patriot for a long time.

SA, nice gesture buying the wife her first bow, hope
things work out with the new limbs.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

HighBow, listen to your shoulder.
Old 01-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

It sure make's me happy to be hearing these good thing's about Bow Techand thier service since I'm going to have a new Bow Tech in my household very soon .I E-mailed BowTech last season to tell them how pleased we were with the little Rascal that we purchased for my daughter, and they E-mailed me back in a couple of day's thanking me for sending positive feedback on thier bow's .They then sent my daughter and myself 2 BowTech hat's to show thier appreciation. I think that they are a first class company who like to take care of thier customer's and I'll be happy to spend my hard earned money on thier product's knowing that I'll be taken care of if anything goes wrong.

nubo
Old 01-03-2004, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heh...I feel like I'm at an AA meeting...

My name is Jeff...and here's my BowTech service story

Seriously...in spring of 2002 I ordered my BKII tall brace..when it arrived, I just made sure it was the right bow, and took it home in the box from the dealer...well when I got home I noticed the box had been damaged in shipping...when I inspected the bow there was a big gouge on the left side of the bottom limb, and the left side of the grip was cracked clean through.

I called my dealer but he had left for the evening, so I emailed their Customer Service. Without hesitation BowTech overnighted a brand new bow to the dealer and didn't even charge me for the extra shipping. It wasn't even their fault!

From that moment on I was "sold" on the company. I'd never experienced that kind of good service as a consumer or a dealer from any other bow company.
Old 01-03-2004, 09:02 AM

in reply to silentassassin:
Bowtech is a great company.Ibought my daughter a Lady hawk.What a great shooting bow.They were backordered waiting for black painted limbs for her purple bow,theysaid they would send camo limbs so she could go ahead and shoot.The bow came in about 4 weeks with black limbs,3 weeks later came a new set of black limbs at no charge(she now has extra limbs).
I own 2 2003 Patriot Duallys.Once i started shooting bowtech Istarted winning 3d tournaments and indoor tournaments.PS my daaghter is whipping all the boys

Quick Reply: Bowtech service you gotta love it....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.