Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 A sleeper from BowTech!!! >

A sleeper from BowTech!!!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

A sleeper from BowTech!!!

Old 12-15-2003, 07:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: A sleeper from BowTech!!!

No sweet JOE PA, glad the board could help you. Enjoy the bow.[8D]
Old 12-15-2003, 08:08 PM

Picked up a used Pro40 wheelie in Black and pewter for spots this winter and 3-D this spring. This thing is sweet. It sure likes the X's, and the draw curve is very nice. Not to mention the fact that it is absolutely the nicest looking bow you've ever laid eyes on.

Rod
Old 12-16-2003, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: KIDD642

sweet JOE PA
?[]

BWHAHAHAHA

That's Jeff's new nickname..."Sweet Joe"...

Old 12-16-2003, 10:49 AM

Frank, it must be a mystery where they get the speed. No one seems to know, huh????[:-]

I know that wheely is a smooth character. Tried the Pro40 in the F cam and I really HAD myself convinced until then that I wouldn't invest in a new one until that test drive.

Now it really has me bothered.[]

-Chief
Old 12-16-2003, 11:05 AM

LOL at JeffB Maybe "sweet bow Joe" would go over a little better HeHe[8D]
Old 12-16-2003, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

What he said was "No sweet JOE PA"

My sons would agree that I am not too sweet most of the time.

I'm guessing that the original JOE PA isn't too sweet this year, after the season the Lions had.[X(]

When I get my Wheely, I will put it on the crankboard, and see what the draw curve is like. I'm guessing it stores more energy than you'd think. It probably just does not store too much energy late in the draw, or increase weight late in the draw. That was the only thing that I didn't like about the Pro 38 DC.
Old 12-16-2003, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know that wheely is a smooth character. Tried the Pro40 in the F cam and I really HAD myself convinced until then that I wouldn't invest in a new one until that test drive.

Now it really has me bothered.

-Chief

Hey Chief,

Where'd ya try out the Pro40 FC at?

I'm headed of to Indiana tomorrow and should be down around your area (Jasper) by the weekend and I'll be hitting Sportsmans Unlimited.

Regards, Pat
Old 12-17-2003, 10:24 AM

Yup, that's the shop. I saw it laying there and gave it a good lookover and had to fondle it a bit. I almost got out the door and everything would have been fine- but John spoke up "hold on,...I want you to shoot this bow". And I was doing so well. I really was, I promise. I've been doing great at avoiding the 2004 Bowtech threads and all. Now it's all over. []

Really Pat, they just keep getting better. I guess the people have asked for smooth because BT answered the call with that cam system. They will be known for much more than speed....

If you can give me a heads up on when you'll be here, I'll make sure to be part of the welcome wagon!

-Chief

BTW, we had a rep in from another line and all of our "bow guys" were present and the very first unit he handed to John for him to shoot split a lower limb out the first time drawn! What could the odds be of that???? He had another one I've started calling ol' mule. It actually stings your fingers. We had the rep shooting one of his higher end models against the Blackhawk. He didn't have much to say about that.....he sure did have plenty else to talk about though. We did have fun with him . ...just thought I'd share...