Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 GK Golden Premier >

GK Golden Premier

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

GK Golden Premier

Old 11-20-2003, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default GK Golden Premier

Has anyone every used one of these rests? I was given one by a friend and from what I can tell it' s very well built. I' m going to swap it out with my Quicktune 3000 and see how it works out. Just hoping to get some feedback from anyone that might already own one.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GK Golden Premier

I don`t own one...closer to ten! Got a lot of bows.

I have tried an awful lot of rests in my 31 years of shooting, and the rest you now have is, IMO the best made!

I bet you will love it.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

I agree 100% with BC though I have to give a nod to their Infinity rest as well. I have the Golden Premier on one of my bows and the Infiniti on the other. They are very compact, easy to adjust and durable. Three things that I look for in a quality rest.
Old 11-21-2003, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the responses. I installed the rest last night. It sure is one solid piece of equipment! I thought my NAP 3000 was easy to tune. The GK is a dream come true for those of us still shooting 2 prong rests. I was considering a drop away rest but I think I' m content for now.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

In my opinion you just installed one of the best rest on the market on your bow, But I am just a little partailIve been shooting with the Golden Premier on all of my bows for years and they really stand up and preform wonderfully, I am getting the Infinity to play with next[8D].
By the way if you ever due run into any problems like, ( for example) stripping the screw heads like I did by overtighting them, Golden Key Futura has a wonderful customer service department and you can visit their website parts forum for all your parts needs or tech advice and questions and answers.
Enjoy your new rest
www.goldenkeyarchery.com
" GOLDEN KEY FUTURA STAFF SHOOTER "
" STONE MOUNTAIN BOW STRINGS STAFF SHOOTER "
Deborah Knoff
Old 11-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Fork Horn

I know this isn' t the classifeids,but I have a like new,in package Golden Key Golden 3-D Premier that I would sell to someone,I will take $55 for the rest and shipping in the lower 48.If someone is intersted,send me a e-mail @[email protected]
Old 11-21-2003, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Golden Key makes a very fine rest. I shot the various premier series & the 3D rover for several years as well as the original TM & Star Hunters. I did switch to the NAP rests in the late 1990' s because they were quieter, but I understand GK has addressed that issue in recent years. Otherwise I had no problems whatsoever with them.

Thinking very seriously of putting a Premier series rest on my Liberty when it arrives.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually I was wrong. [&:] The rest is an Infinity. My buddy dropped off the packaging and instructions today while I was at work. Looks alot like the Golden Premier.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:45 PM

jeramy, he gave you the rest? that a good friend ! it' s a great rest , the 3d rover is also good!and you can convert them into fallaways! yu have to go to golden keys website , sorry i forget the exact address
Old 11-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: xibowhunter

jeramy, he gave you the rest?
He went to a 3D shoot and won it in a raffle. He won' t use anything but a drop away rest so he didn' t want it. He said I could take it if I would weld a few things for him. Not a bad trade for an hour of work.

Quick Reply: GK Golden Premier

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.