Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
What Strings Do I Need? >

What Strings Do I Need?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What Strings Do I Need?

Old 01-14-2019, 02:38 AM
Spike

Default What Strings Do I Need?

Hello, everyone! I'm new to archery, and like newbies do... I got questions. I have an older PSE One Cam Pro. It was a freebie; but it requires a new set of strings. I tried to Google up what I needed by the name printed on the bow. But no luck... Unfortunately the sticker on the limb has had the spec numbers worn off, so no luck there either.
Frustrated I went out and bought a new bow altogether, but would still like to string this PSE up. If any of you could post the info, or links to what I need to get this thing going, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm looking forward to learning about this new hobby!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by DevilsLuck; 01-14-2019 at 02:57 AM.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Best advice I could give ya would be to go to a archery shop and have them look it over. They should also know what strings you will need and will probably show you how its put on. Most archery shops are very willing to help teach some of the things needed to keep your bow up to date.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great answer above. If the old string is still on the bow, the shop can press the bow, remove the string and measure. I suspect the old string has stretched a bit.