Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What Quiver?

Old 12-15-2016, 12:22 PM
Spike

Default What Quiver?

Bow is a Hoyt carbon defiant turbo, arrows are deep six FMJ 4mm. what quiver will work with this bow and super small diameter arrows? Can not seems to locate anything.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Fork Horn

i'd look into a tightspot which has adjustable screws on the arrow holds along with a lifetime warranty. many consider them to be the premiere quiver.
Old 01-23-2017, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

I just ordered a Tightspot myself. They seem top quality from what I have seen
Old 04-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Spike

A quiver is a container for holding arrows, bolts, or darts. It can be carried on an archer's body, the bow, or the ground, depending on the type of shooting and the archer's personal preference. Quivers were traditionally made of leather, wood, furs, and other natural materials, but are now often made of metal or plastic.tremble or shake with a slight rapid motion.cause (something) to make a slight rapid motion.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

My brother uses a tightspot and it's no doubt a good quiver and he says he wouldn't use anything else. I have always used a plain ole Kwikee 3 or 4 arrow quiver for hunting with no complaints. Lots of quality quivers out there to choose from.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Spike

You shouldn't have no trouble using a Fuse. Fuse is a Hoyt product. Fuse makes a great product, Their quivers are top notch.
Old 05-24-2018, 04:52 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by JohnnyHildo
i'd look into a tightspot which has adjustable screws on the arrow holds along with a lifetime warranty. many consider them to be the premiere quiver.
I got tightspot as a Christmas gift. I would get the cheapest one if I were you.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

What ever you do,do not get the cheapest one you can. Cheap quiver vibrate and add more noise to your bow. I just got a Tight Spot but have not used it yet but it fits nice and close to the bow. I have used a Fuse and it was a great quiver probably made the least noise of any bow mounted quiver I ever used. My advice would be a quality brand name one and be happy.