Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 What would you like to see from mathews in 2004? >

What would you like to see from mathews in 2004?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What would you like to see from mathews in 2004?

Old 10-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default What would you like to see from mathews in 2004?

I was just wondering what you mathews shooters out there would be interested in seeing in their 2004 line-up? I would like to see some of their latest designs on a bow like the q2xl, with a high brace height that will get the speed up around 300fps with a modest draw weight. Please don' t turn this into a bashing thread as I shoot mathews and am really interested in what you all think. If I find something I like better, be it hoyt, pse, bowtech, ect., then thats what I would shoot. Let me know, or if you have heard any rumors from the top secret, classified, finger printing, security clearance, mathews tech dept. LOL. . Thanks, Bhunter32.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What would you like to see from mathews in 2004?

A dual cam bow HA HA
Old 10-22-2003, 12:21 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-22-2003, 12:56 PM
Typical Buck

Id like to see them make a bow for the guy on a budget with bills to pay, Also for them to stop taking up soo much add space in magazines.
Old 10-22-2003, 01:37 PM

I spoke with the owner of a local pro-shop who has a friend who works for Mathews, and the word is mum. The guy said if he were to let on what they have in the works he would lose his job. BUT, if I were to hazard a guess, I think they will shorten the a to a length on the LX, the LXS. That being said, it is hard to improve on perfection..[>:]
Old 10-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

I would like to see something along the lines of a shorter LX with the smoothness of the Legacy, the brace height of the SQ2 with the speed of the Black Max 2. One can only dream.
Old 10-22-2003, 05:12 PM
CG

BRING BACK THE MQ1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus all of the new bows (2003) wiegh over 4 lbs. (except the FX).........some of us put on 10-15 miles a day and 3.5 lb bows make a difference....but as I said they could solve that.......BRING BACK THE MQ1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2003, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Without a doubt , I' d like to see some dual cam bows in their lineup!!!

Some folks seem to think that Matt would rather die than offer dual cam bows[]
Honestly , I believe it would truely benefit Mathews Inc. to offer dual cams along with the solo cams. I know tons of folks who' d purchase a Mathews today if they offered a dual cam , including myself. I really dont know what they' re thinking by not offering dual cams. They have plenty of customers that are die hard solo cam users , by putting dual cams in their lineup they' re just opening up their market to the die hard dual cam users. Sounds like a no brainer business decision to me!
Old 10-22-2003, 05:56 PM

They are offering the Pro Star bow it was the one that they buit for Shaq...I think it is 46 or 48 ata....But has far has 2 cams...Never not under Mathews name....Matt might start a company like PSE did (AR) but never on a Mathews....That would be like Hoyt going back to single cam a foot shooter...
Old 10-22-2003, 05:57 PM

IMO Mathews grip blow

the worst on the market

If they make a better grip - I may shoot one (again)

Quick Reply: What would you like to see from mathews in 2004?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.