Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Hoyt Magnatec Redline >

Hoyt Magnatec Redline

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hoyt Magnatec Redline

Old 11-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Spike

Smile Hoyt Magnatec Redline

I have a magnatec redline not sure what year the sticker says it's 29" draw 95.5 string and 34.5 cable. It has the adjustable pegs on the cam (3) which i have no idea what kind it is. my string and cable are on two different pegs, and i was just wondering what kind of lengths i get with the different pegs and where the longest length (29") would be? I am trying to sell this bow and would like to know a little more about it for potential buyers. Any help is much appreciated
Old 11-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure about the Redline, but I remember Hoyt having the Magnatech in the early 2000's. Like 2003-2005.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I remember correctly the "RedLine" referred to the series of cam on the bow. The draw length adjustments are in 1/2 inch increments. If memory serves, they also had adjustable let off as well. 65% to 80% I THINK (don't quote me on that) been a long time since I fooled with Hoyts.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Spike

My wife bought me a Magnatec new in 1999 from the local archery dealer as a Christmas present. I'm pretty sure they were introduced that year as part of thier new 2000 model line up maybe. It was a good shooting bow a little on the heavy side, and I think it had a 35 or 36 ata. I was still very new to archery being 22 years old back then and it was the 2nd bow I ever owned at that time. If I recall it still had a Magniesum riser compared to aluminum or carbon that's used mostly today. Overall it was a good bow, and I wish I would have held on to it however back then I kinda got the itch to upgrade every couple of years until the wife put an end that.