Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Differences in Sights? >

Differences in Sights?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Differences in Sights?

Old 04-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Spike

Default Differences in Sights?

I currently have a Tomkat and I have the sight that came with the factory setup. And, while I'm not interested in changing the sights right now, I was wondering what exactly the main advantageous are of upgrading to a better sight?
Old 04-16-2015, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

So which is it you have? A Darton Pro 300 series or a Tomcat junior bow? Just trying to figure out your various posts. You and the roymartin ID seem to be one in the same and you both post some questions regarding OLD series bow's (and you seem to think they are new) and one word responses "great" being the one word.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sights are a personal choice so let me give you my opinion on a good sight that is reasonably priced. I currently have 4 compounds. Each one now has the Tru-glo Extreme 5 pin sight. The reason I like this sight is that the fiber optics are relatively small diameter for more accurate shooting at extreme distances and the design of the sight frame and length of the fibers make them bright enough that you can easily see them right up to and even after legal shooting time. And although the sight comes with a light to use in low light conditions, it isn't really necessary.

Last edited by bronko22000; 06-17-2015 at 03:20 AM.