Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

TENACIOUS TED

Old 10-03-2003, 06:14 PM

Default TENACIOUS TED

Make sure you guys watch Ted Nugent, Sunday 9 PM.Eastern time.He has some kind of survival show going on.You can be sure he' s going to say or do something STUPID, with his bow in his hand.Not what bowhunters need right now.[X(]
Old 10-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: TENACIOUS TED

You can be sure he' s going to say or do something STUPID, with his bow in his hand.
Thank you for the intelligent insight. I' ll be sure to watch now.
Old 10-03-2003, 09:36 PM

Wow thank you for the heads up. With such incisive insight and unprejudiced commentary, how could I not?
Old 10-04-2003, 08:34 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, he' ll probably have an actual survivor scenerio. Can you believe he would have the audacity to present reality to the American public?
Old 10-04-2003, 09:10 AM

You know I' ll be watching it. It' s called ' Surviving Nugent.' It will be on VH1.

I just love the adds for it...Ted' s saying, " 7 unlucky @$$holes will try to survive me, and wonderful camp Nugent."
Old 10-04-2003, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

GVDocHoliday

I like your avatar... I' m thinking about using this for mine...

BTW, I' ll be running the BowTech booth at the PBR event in Grand Rapids, MI. next weekend. Are you close to there?
Old 10-05-2003, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I watched it at 11 am it was awesome.
Old 10-05-2003, 05:12 PM

Saw it. Liked it.

Is anyone else sick to death of all the PC crap that litters bowhunting like some sort of an apology for what it is we do. I personally like the fact that Ted doesn' t tip toe around the anti' s.

Ted' s personality may be a little over the top but he has done more for archery/hunting than most of us ever will be able to.

Rock on Ted!
Old 10-05-2003, 09:04 PM

just catching it now. the does are hot. the horse is pretty. Ted is goofy but he always is and always has a good time.
Old 10-06-2003, 05:41 AM

The show was kind of lame, but then again, all these types of shows are difficult for me to watch. I did like Ted' s interjection of archery into many of the tests. Ted' s an entertaining guy. I know a lot of guys are turned off by his personality, but that can be said of anyone. Most simply don' t have a personality.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.