Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

got new bow

Old 09-11-2003, 07:00 PM

Default got new bow

[8D]well i said i would never do it but the old mathews fx is gone. i got a bow tech extreme solo. so far not real imsresed but i like it it feels good and shoots just as fast as fx with less pounds i like that.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: got new bow

Congrats on the new bow.
Also welcome to the BT family we will show you the secret hand shake in a couple of weeks
Old 09-11-2003, 07:52 PM

OOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOOODDDDD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Why ?,,,Why would you go and do something like this ???????,,,WWHHHYYYY,,,,,[][:' (]

You' ll be back
Old 09-11-2003, 08:34 PM

Good luck with the new bow.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:13 PM

Good luck with the new bow. I think people learn from their mistakes, So next year you should be shooting a Hoyt.
Old 09-11-2003, 11:43 PM

Must be an ' 02? Why didn' t you get the VFT??????
Old 09-12-2003, 12:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I helped a friend set up an extreme solo. Very fast- ibo 333 fps. But you will pay for that speed with a wrist whooping!! (brace height - 6" )
I hope you don' t, but he did. It' s low brace height will train you to shoot with proper arm bend or you will pay with a bloody scar.
His first shot through my chrony was 295 fps, that was before we lowered the poundage to a more managable 65# pull. He' s happy with it and I' m sure you will be also.

Good luck with it and don' t be scared to wear the arm guard if you need to. I know I did with my last sub 6.75" brace height bow!!

Did you get it off of the huntersfriend websight?
Old 09-12-2003, 07:13 AM
Typical Buck

Congratulations!! I' m sure you' ll enjoy it. My son has the 2002 Extreme Solo Short Brace (6" ) and he shoots it well at 70 lbs and 27" draw. He does have a little hand shock but the brace height (and wrist slap) is not an issue. He hunts with a 357 grain Gold Tip (299 fps). He has nothing on the string except a string loop. We' ll both be in the woods tomorrow. Good shooting!!!
Old 09-12-2003, 10:58 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the family...
Old 09-13-2003, 03:47 PM

the bow is a 02 the dealer gave me a good price for it so far i love it no wrist slap. for the shook i was told to take the grip off and put some silicone in the grip and reinstall it on bow. i went to a lighter lb i love it so far.thanks yall.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.