Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
nap quicktune 360 >

nap quicktune 360

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

nap quicktune 360

Old 09-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Spike

Default nap quicktune 360

WB is getting wore out. Been looking at the nap quicktune 360? What's everyone think of it?? Pros and cons? Or drop away?
Old 09-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

I would hesitate in getting the quick tune 360. Nothing against NAP but if you shoot alot, you will wear out the brushes on this rest quickly. I found this out thru using one. I have 3 NAP Apache rests because I really like them. They are stong, silent well built rest. But with that being said if I were going to buy a rest today I believe I would try the NAP Armorrest. It looks simple enough and appears to hold the arrow in place until you shoot. Go there and check their rests out. http://newarchery.com/products/2/arrowrests
Old 09-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used one for a couple seasons before selling the bow and did not have any issues. I do recall some folks having trouble setting them up and complaints about them wearing out (with alot of use).
Old 09-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Fork Horn

If you are looking at that kind of rest I would go for the Octane Hostage Pro. I got one after they upgraded the brush design and have had now problems. I don't shoot a ton but the brushes still look brand after 2 years.