Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Bowtech invasion >

Bowtech invasion

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech invasion

Old 03-27-2012, 08:00 AM
Spike

Default Bowtech invasion

I just purchased an invasion and I am wondering which drop away rest works the best on this bow? I wanted to get a qad hx rest but the archery shop I bought the bow from said that they have had issues with the qad hitting the shelf, and the only way to eliminate the shelf hitting is to raise the rest above the bows center. I want to get a drop away that you can place the rest in the ready to shoot position for hunting purposes. Curious if anyone out there has had or heard of this problem and if you own an invasion what drop away do you use? Thanks for any info.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

I have a insanity, almost identical riser and a QAD LD intalled, no clearance issues on it at all, center shot and arrows are square on string, IDK why they are saying it has clearance issues? I went with a QAD lock down because i was afraid it would "pop" back up and get vane contact.