Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Golden Eagle Iron Eagle >

Golden Eagle Iron Eagle

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Golden Eagle Iron Eagle

Old 01-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Spike

Default Golden Eagle Iron Eagle

Hey guys I'm new and I got some questions. I know for my Iron Eagle I need to change the modules in order to change the draw length. How do I find out what type of module to buy? I went to Kames which is a shop by me the sells and adjusts bows and stuff and they said they don't sell modules for bows that old. I have found some online but IDK what model I need they say like H7 or E8 and stuff like that. How do I figure out wether I need an H or an E or whatever else they have? and also any advice you're willing to give to a noob would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys
Old 01-13-2012, 07:43 AM
Spike

Default Iron Eagle sting and cable length

So after talking to a lot of people and places I have come across the Sting and cable length. I have to thank Bass Pro Shop even tho I don't shop there because they got it done. We knew Golden Eagle had got buaght by Bear archery so they looked up the number to thier corperate office and Bear has the records for the bow so here they are.
String 59.5"
Cables 42 11/16
Hope this helps someone else as well.