Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Trying to keep the Whitetail 2 alive. >

Trying to keep the Whitetail 2 alive.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Trying to keep the Whitetail 2 alive.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Spike

Default Trying to keep the Whitetail 2 alive.

I am trying to find cables and a string for a Bear Whitetail 2. I still hunt with it and like it but parts are now hard to come by also if anybody knows of a shop near Brooksville Fl that can install them. I hate to put the bow away for good due to needing string and cable.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Fork Horn

I have the string, but it shouldn't need cables. Isn't the cables steel with plastic coating, and the ends have "teardrops" that the string attaches to. If that is what you have, you can change the string yourself.
Pat
Old 01-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW..... brother you'd be SHOCKED to know how superior a modern set-up would be!!! Perhaps it's time to take the next step. You could find a great modern used bow for a low price.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

i think i have an old whitetail 2 in my basement, my first bow back when i was a teenager. Just taking up space, id sell it if you want it for parts just let me know, could send you some pics.