Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Fred Bear Attack >

Fred Bear Attack

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Fred Bear Attack

Old 07-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Spike

Default Fred Bear Attack

Anyone have an experience with the new Fred Bear "Attack"? Is it as good as I've read or not worth it. Looking for opinions. Thanks.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Spike

i just picked mine up Tuesday...I love it...i did order the wood grip because i didnt like the rubber one that is stock , but it is a shooter, fast, quiet, balanced and a smooth draw

Last edited by mikieday; 07-11-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Spike

I shot every new bow to come on the market for 2010. I have been a long time Hoyt shooter. I was looking for a new bow because I have been shooting the same bow for 5 years now and wanted to update. I thought i should fin out what was on the market s I went to the shop everyother day for two weeks and shot everything including the new Hoyt Carbon Matrix. I you take into account speed, quiet, smoothness of draw, lack of any hand shock or vibration, and price the Bear Attack is the best bow on the market. I have had my Attack for 3 months now and love it more every time I shoot.
I did have a limb break but I called bear and had new limbs in 5 days. After switching out nthe new limbs I could see that the broken limb had a mulding defect from the factory. Put the new limbs on and have not had another problem.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

The reports coming in are great! I've always been a Fred Bear fan, I have one that I use as a back up that shoots and is as smooth as my Ross Cardiac .
Old 07-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Spike

Default attack

I bought my first attack when they first hit the market. Just gave it to my son, because my new one arrived 2 days ago. They are really awesome.