Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
How much is my used bow worth? >

How much is my used bow worth?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How much is my used bow worth?

Old 03-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by OHbowhntr
A very good point!!! I know w/ my 82nd, it's NASTY to draw w/ the draw stop near the "1" marker, but move that drawstop to the "8" mark, and it's a WHOLE different bow, just because it allows it to come into a valley. Were the drawstop not able to be moved and stuck at that "1" spot, I'd have never shot this bow more than 10 times before I'd have put it back on the market!!! Smooth mods, and some draw stop adjustments (if that bow has a draw-stop) could make the difference between a bow that you HATE, and a bow that you LOVE!!!
can you make draw stop adjustments to improve the let-off on an x-force without changing the draw length? my draw length is set at 28" with 28" modules in both cams and the draw stop set in the "8" position on the bottom cam.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:37 AM
Spike

$150-$160 wanna sell it ?
Old 03-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ProShopz
$150-$160 wanna sell it ?
I do want to sell my bow not give it away.

I am going to have my pro work on this bow and try to turn it into a nice shooting bow for me.
I bought this bow because it was short, I was thinking it should make a great ground blind / tree stand bow.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:10 AM
Spike

Default how much is my bow worth?

this is my fist post here. i have a 2008 bear lights out with a axt carbon carnavore sights a and a 10.5 inch carbon fiber dionker adjustable weight stabilizer. im wondering how much i could expect to get on trade in. i know the sight is worth right at 200$ used. thanks for your help