Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 zero effect for legacy >

zero effect for legacy

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

zero effect for legacy

Old 06-12-2003, 07:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default zero effect for legacy

Anyone try this yet? If so how do they work? Autumn Chase has them for $70 and I thought about getting one, but have not seen a review on them yet.

Also what about this new drop away that NAP was coming out with for the Legacy. Anyone seen it yet??
Old 06-13-2003, 08:35 AM
Spike

Default RE: zero effect for legacy

I have one on my LX and I love it. I went through the tuning process and my nock point ended up exactly where the instructions said it would, 3/16" above square. Once I got it dialed in, I ran it through a chrono. I was surprised that it was 2 fps slower than my TM hunter but at 277fps, I can' t complain. What I love about it most is that I can use as much helical on my fletching that will possibly fit on my arrow. I' m driving tacks with my Thunderhead 100' s to 30 yrds. and still keeping about a 3" group with them at 40 yrds.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:02 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the reply. I think I will order one today then. Does it requrie a bow press to install?

Old 06-16-2003, 06:47 AM
Spike

No press required. If you follow their instructions it should be fairly simple. I had to install the rest stop (not sure exactly what it' s called) at a different angle than their instructions called for, but other than that everything was quite easy.