Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New Bow Help

Old 06-04-2003, 11:16 PM

Default New Bow Help

I want to get a new bow, but I am stuck on trying to decide which one that I should get. I want to either buy a Hoyt or a BowTech, and possibly a Matthews. Any reccomendations would be helpfull.
Old 06-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: New Bow Help

buckkilla,

Not to come down on you buddy but that is a pretty broad question. It might help a bit if you could provide some specs that you are looking for....axle to axle length, brace height, cam style, draw length, draw weight, speed range, price range, etc.....

You picked three of the more popular brands so I do not think you will have any problem getting suggestions, but you really need to actually go check some of the suggestions out in person to see if they fit you personally.

Hope this helps.