Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Problem with Rage after switching blades. >

Problem with Rage after switching blades.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Problem with Rage after switching blades.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by passthru79
No it didnt go over my head actualy in your post you didnt say anything about rocks all you said was corn and the deer faling down. If dirt and corn bent your broadhead then thats even worse. I dunno 36 ft. lbs of energy and a bent tip. I could go on and on how that long bow of yours is inferior to my compound and that your less of a hunter for not using a compound bow. I could also add how it makes me a better and more effiecient hunter that I shoot a compound that out performs your little long bow. If I did that then my post would start sounding like one of yours and I surely dont want that. Hopefuly that didnt go over your head BC.
HAHAH REALLY? So a guy that shoots instinctively without sights is a worse hunter than someone that uses a compound? Laughable. Listen -- I don't get along with BC very well either but you have got to be kidding me. If anything BC is more skilled because he uses a bow that he has to shoot instinctively and has to make a great shot b/c he has less KE. I got your back on that comment BC. Kudos to kicking it OLD SCHOOl style.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by FSUBIGMAC
HAHAH REALLY? So a guy that shoots instinctively without sights is a worse hunter than someone that uses a compound? Laughable. Listen -- I don't get along with BC very well either but you have got to be kidding me. If anything BC is more skilled because he uses a bow that he has to shoot instinctively and has to make a great shot b/c he has less KE. I got your back on that comment BC. Kudos to kicking it OLD SCHOOl style.
Nope.

Just gotta be closer to em.

And the scent proofing eliminating suit with the top o' the line camo allows him to get that close. Can practically walk up to them and jab them with the arrow. Pull it back and let it go. No aiming involved. Rests are for weenies How else do you think it went thru both shoulders with 35 ft/lb's of ke??? Impossible... Couldnt be... Ninja like stealth....

lolololololol

(back to reality)Oh and congrats on the doe BC! I would hate to have seen what any other bh looked like after that kinda beating. The magnus are tuff

Carry on guys
Old 09-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by drockw
The magnus are tuff

Hell yeah they are.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you read the entire comment you might have caught the sarcasm in it. I was actualy trying to be just like BC in saying that someone elses choice in equiptment is inferior to mine because its not the same choice. I actualy like traditional bows, "have a recurve myself". If you go back to earlier in the thread you might see where BC was bashing a certain someone for choosing to use rage broadheads.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:37 PM
bigcountry

Dad gone I gathered a crowd. Thanks guys for the comments. Magnus's are very tough IMO. Dad gone doe bent my arrow all up in the process.

I am not exactly busting on Rage users. Just making sure they make note of this post. So when 2 or 3 years pass and something doesn't work out well, they can remember me.

Old 09-26-2009, 03:48 PM
bigcountry

Thanks FS, I honestly do not have problems with you. I just like poking fun. Whats a friend for but when you fall down, to laugh at you.

I grew up in coal mine country. Everybody made sport of busting on one another. And one rule, you never lost your cool. If you ever got mad and upset, holy cow, they will ride you till the day you die. Never let the other guys see something really pushed your buttons. You just laughed at yourself.

I mean, has none of you guys ever worked in construction or mining or even electricians or steam fitters? I just see people getting so upset so easy.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Duelly noted BC. If I ever do have a problem with my rages Ill be sure to send you a pm right away so I can take all the sh*t you enjoy dishing out. I guess Im the kinda of guy that is willing to give things a try before labeling them as junk. Im sure some people do get upset around here I just try to dish it out as much as I take it.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Spike

well i want to get some rage broadheads i have been having some marginal shooting with my fixed blades they arent horrible but they are just a little too incosistent. Would you recomend the rage it seems like you are having some troubles.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would recomend you address your flight issues by tuning before just switching broadheads.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just as I said before.. BC is a rage hater. Period.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.