Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Grips

Old 05-11-2003, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default Grips

Have a hoyt mt sport on order, I really like the balance and feel of this bow but
the grip feels a little bulky to me. question can I get a smaller, slender grip for
this bow?
Old 05-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Grips

jag-mag, when I read your post I remembered a thread over on Eders from a few weeks ago about Loesch grips and how impressed everyone that used them were with them. I did a search for you and here is the website. www.bowgrips.com. I checked the grip catalog and there were alot of Hoyt grips. I looked at the Mathews grips a few weeks ago ( I shoot a Q2) and there were several styles that I could put on it if I wanted to change. I am sure you could find a smaller or narrower grip to your liking. I know that everyone on the thread was raving about these grips. Hope that helps you.
Old 05-11-2003, 04:24 PM

Loesch grips are very nice, but quite expensive.

If you' re looking for a more narrow feel to the original grip during the draw cycle with a little cushioning, insulation, and vibration dampening, try the Sims insulation pad. Quite inexpensive and does a nice job.
Old 05-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Len, whats money??? Come on man we are talking archery gear here!! You are right, they are kind of expensive. But what the heck!!
Old 05-12-2003, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys, I think Ill get the bow set up first and shoot it awhile to see if I can get used to it, If not Ill try your ideas.

THANKS