Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 How are the ' 03 BK2 doing? >

How are the ' 03 BK2 doing?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How are the ' 03 BK2 doing?

Old 05-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default How are the ' 03 BK2 doing?

Anyone shoting a 03 bowtech black knight, if so, how is it shooting for you.?
Old 05-07-2003, 09:53 PM

Default RE: How are the ' 03 BK2 doing?

I' ll know soon enough. I bought one today, should be here Sat. or Monday.

Rod
Old 05-10-2003, 03:54 AM

I have been shooting mine for the last few weeks and I' m amazed that this bow is so well balanced out and smooth and quiet. i sold my s/c patriot for this bow and I' m glad I did.I' m so happy with it I bought another one for 3-d' s. With my setup I' m shooting at 309 fps. with my 3-d arrows. and with my hunting arrows is right around 285 to 290 fps. They are both the TB models.The only thing that I had to get use to it was the creeping of it.compared to the s/c patriot.The D/C to me seems more smoother and quieter.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Btpatriot02, Now you got to change your name LOL

Brian
Old 05-18-2003, 10:51 PM

I' ve had my 2003 bk2 for a few days now and put quite a few shots through it. I had just put a rest on it when I first got it to send a few arrows through it so I didn' t have to strip down my cybertec cam 1/2, in case I didn' t like the BK. Well after 10 shots, the cyber was being stripped down, and fast. I got a 60lb' er tall brace height, and this baby is fast, with zero recoil and vibe. I love it. It points and shoots great. I' m averaging golf ball size groups at 40 yds. I wish bowtech would start stressing the shootability of their bows as much as the speed factor, because they shoot superbly, and the speed is a bonus.

Speaking of speed, I have not ran it through a chrony yet, but at 60 lbs, 30" draw, with a 390 gr. arrow, The Archery Program calculates it at 310.