realtree shmeeltree This Tribute is DELETED FOR SKIRTING THE PROFANITY..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 BowTech Staffers..time to get on the ball.. >

BowTech Staffers..time to get on the ball..

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BowTech Staffers..time to get on the ball..

Old 01-15-2009, 03:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BowTech Staffers..time to get on the ball..

LMAO! Pat sent me a text as soon as he got to Indy that Serge had asked about me. So, um yeah....people still remember.

Good to see you back! Get this place hoppin' again.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 500 fps

LMAO! Pat sent me a text as soon as he got to Indy that Serge had asked about me. So, um yeah....people still remember.

OMG thats too freaking funny! I can't believe that's still a running joke after 5 years or whatever.

EDIT- and thanx for the welcome back , bro! Hope you are doing well! P.S. It cracks me up that Vic has been a member here as long as I have, I've lost 4 years worth of posts and Vic is still a "fork horn". [8D]
Old 01-15-2009, 05:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've also expressed my interest in Predator, but I took it one step further.

Here's my BowTech Airborne 82nd!!

Dan

Old 01-15-2009, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

I might even lean toward a bow in that camo if I was vascillating between two manufacturers but I'm sure there is some kind of cost issue for them to pay Predator vs. what they're paying for lame-ass blobbed out camo like Realtree. They were already charging $50 extra for the Max4 when I got my Old Glory, I'd hate to see what they'd charge for something like the Predator, you'd be able to get it dipped for that much...
Actually Rob from talking to the dippers I deal with Predator is very easy to work with compared to Realtree and Mossy Oak.

I've been told several times they are a bit of a pain[8D]

Dan
Old 01-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

I've also expressed my interest in Predator, but I took it one step further.

Here's my BowTech Airborne 82nd!!

Dan

ha! Awesome Bro!
Old 01-15-2009, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: LeftyBuckmaster

Yeah bowtech already charges $50 to change from the realtree CRAPPY camo to something else. sorta stupid I think but just my opinion
Both my 07 Commander and 08 101st were "upcharge" camo. The shop that I deal with never passed it on due the volume they do. BUT, that said, I was fully ready to pay it. I don't find it a problem that they do this. Like JeffB already stated, how many companies give you 13 different finish options. That is 9 different camos and 4 targets. Including Optifade this year, which by the way will look sick with black accessories. Do I like predator, ya, but I can count my blessings. On top of that they offer the new Air Raid in Advantage Timber so that is a 10th camo, if you're keeping track at home.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

You don't EVEN wanna know how many times I've suggested that...

Ask Pat or Matt about our NEW experience at the Ram last year... I think the poor waiter/waitress-whatever-he-is is STILL in therapy. (But we got like $50 of free appetizers and desserts out of the deal!!! [8D])
Old 01-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

Greg sort of beat me to it. I know the issue of Predator or one of the other open patterns as a camo option has bounced around the email network repeatedly. I believe the "powers that be" have been approached about the subject but something always stops it from coming to fruition.

Admittedly, I am not one of the open-pattern proponents but I have to agree that it does look striking on bows.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JeffB

Vic- good to see ya buddy! you keep fighting the camo fight on our behalfs! P.S. You ever hook up with the host (hostess? bwahaha) at that steak restaurant on subsequent trips to the ATA?????? (inside joke-we'll see if he and the other BT guys remember))

Funny you said that...I texted Vic from the show in Indy this year to tell him that Serge says Hi and that hemisses him and his muscular physique...[8D]

BTW, I got your e-mail and I will call you soon now that I'm just about caught up from the show...

Ooops...I didn't read Vic's post until after I posted...And aboutwhat Greg said...I'll have to be sure to tell you about it when we talk...Funny stuff...
Old 01-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 500 fps

Especially Serge...

Quick Reply: BowTech Staffers..time to get on the ball..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.