Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Got my wraps on! >

Got my wraps on!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Got my wraps on!

Old 12-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Got my wraps on!

Come on guys show me the love,I'm another year older in 2 1/2 hours! Last chance to kick me around as a young man...I'll break easier at midnight @46!
Old 12-06-2008, 09:08 PM

I haven't bought any of their albums yet, but I listen to Macho Man when I work out (friend's ipod). However, I do have three Elton John albums, and five Queen albums.

About the PFLAG thing. I had no idea what that meant until I Googled it a second ago. It makes me wonder how you knew about it. Do your parents, friends and or family wear them because of you? And don't say that they borrowed them from my parents, friends, and or family because that is not true.

About a pink camo bow. I have sold three of those new Parkers with the pink camo pattern in the past two months. All guys buying bows for their girlfriends. No guys yet. You could also just send it in to get dipped.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Black Stick

but I listen to Macho Man when I work out (friend's ipod).
"Friend's ipod, is that the story that youre going with?[:@]Anybody can listen to Elton John or Queen, "Goodbye yellowbrick road" is one of my all time favorite albums. When you start with the "it's my friends ipod" stuff just PM the moderator and have your name changed to "Rainbow Stick"
Old 12-06-2008, 09:52 PM

That song is great when you're on the bench press. Macho Man, not goodbye yellow brick road.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whatever you say, Rainbow Stick.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:57 PM

It's black stick because my arrows are ALL black (I even removed the logo with goo gone extreme). Until I get rainbow wraps, I am black stick.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:01 PM

You guys want to see something *****, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoO8LyizLA
Old 12-06-2008, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Too late, you already admitted to us that you get all sweaty while working out to the Villiage People. You can call yourself anything you want, but to me, Rowel, The Rev and the rest of us here on HNI you will foreever be known as "Rainbow Stick". It's like getting an indian name when you become an honorary member of a tribe, you get the name that you're given. Now be a good little brave and go put you pajamas on and have your mommy tuck you in. Goodnight Rainbow Stick.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:23 PM

It's only 2320. I'll be up until 0300. I told my old squaw to stay out of my business. I'm going coon hunting.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

Black stick ? rainbow stick ?

Is this like a racial issue ?

F.

"A man is only as sick as his secrets"......

Quick Reply: Got my wraps on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.