Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD. >

Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

Old 04-04-2003, 04:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

It was great meeting and seeing you all last weekend.

Len, as you know we met at the ATA show this year...Briefly... I' m glad I was able to fit a visit to your shop in my schedule.

Thanks for showing me around your shop and giving me the behind the scenes tour... Keep up the good work.

Matt, It gets mighty cold in South Central PA. at nite huh?....LOL....

How bout some hot wings?.... Hooters you say?... Count me in...

How' s about the ole " Wall of Fame" ?...LOL... I think it was your brother in the top right picture....

Frank, Like I said in my email the other day, it was like the three of us have known each other for years... I had a blast... Good luck with your tentative new job...

I' m coming through the area again in a few weeks, Let' s try again... Maybe... But only if Matt turns the heat up a bit .

P.S. Matt, Thanks for posting the picture of Ausie-guy I emailed you.... For some reason I couldn' t get it to load?...LOL...

For those of you from WI. or near by. Stop by the BowTech shooting booth at the WI. Deer and Turkey Expo this weekend and introduce yourself.... C-Ya there...
Old 04-05-2003, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

And as you can see Pat, with all of warm, fuzzy replies here, they were just ecstatic to meet you too [:-] [>:] [&:]

Just kiddin HomeSkillet, you know we love ya!
Old 04-05-2003, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff.
Maybe they are still out partying now that Pat has gone home[]
Old 04-05-2003, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I can' t be left out. Pat called me from Wisconson the other night. Seems he was so let down by the lack of response[:@], he missed his exit in Ohio.

HomeSkillet?
Old 04-06-2003, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Alright, already... WTF did I do to deserve this? Why in tarnations is the board teamin' up on me?

A man can' t get no respect around here can he?..... Let' s see, how can I get a little respect?... Blackmail maybe... Treat me better or else.... Yeah, that should work...

If I' m not mistaken from what I' ve read lately, The three of you have brand new bows on order, BowTech bows come to think about it. I wonder if maybe there' s some way I could possibly have your orders get misplaced or maybe just improperly filled with say pink and black polka dot colored bows... Ooh, yeah that' s it, you all need girly lookin bows to make you look better when you' re shooting....

All of you need to behave and I' d like to see a public appology right here on these here boards... C' mon... Let' s hear it or else....

P.S. JeffB, you need to be soooooo nice to me right now it ain' t funny.... I' ve got some very intereresting andf useful information about a particular stabilizer that you' d like to get your hands on....I' ve found the right connection right here at the WI. show. Homeskillet...LOL...

Now play nice, all of you....

Old 04-06-2003, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I' m not mistaken from what I' ve read lately, The three of you have brand new bows on order, BowTech bows come to think about it. I wonder if maybe there' s some way I could possibly have your orders get misplaced or maybe just improperly filled with say pink and black polka dot colored bows... Ooh, yeah that' s it, you all need girly lookin bows to make you look better when you' re shooting....
See everyone? And you wonder why none of luminaries mentioned in the thread title responded? YEESH! [:@]

P.S. JeffB, you need to be soooooo nice to me right now it ain' t funny.... I' ve got some very intereresting andf useful information about a particular stabilizer that you' d like to get your hands on....I' ve found the right connection right here at the WI. show.
SEE??????!! SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!????????? []

[:-]

Old 04-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Pat.
I could possibly have your orders get misplaced or maybe just improperly filled with say pink and black polka dot colored bows
Go ahead thats the colors I orderd in the first place[]
Old 04-06-2003, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Caaaaan you Feeeeeeeeel the Looooove tonight (who sang that?)...........XOXOXOXO.
Sorry for the lack of responses......while the rest of the " BowTech Pack" is sitting around yapping on the computer ol' Kidd642 and myself were actually SHOOTING our BowTechs this weekend. Our club sposored a big Boy Scout benefit 3D shoot this weekend that brings in well over 1000 shooters.
I put 6 different courses in over the weekend myself........Frank would have done the same except for a little slow start this AM due to ,shall we say, " Extra Curricular Activities" at the local watering hole last night.[X(]
(Pat I sent you an e-mail about the entire shoot)
So I have been out of town and I haven' t seen a computer since thursday.

The Pro40 Dually and Patriot Dually performed lets just say...VERY VERY well and I couldn' t be happier.

Pat it was awesome meeting you as well........I agree that we were like 3 old friends........in a way I guess we were huh?
by the way are you sure you aren' t coming out this way tomorrow? We are expecting 4-6" of SNOW!![:@] Maybe you shouldn' t come back thru until ......like.....July?

All for now.......lots of stuff to catch up on.
Thanks for the thoughts Pat.......you are welcome here anytime my friend.
Old 04-06-2003, 08:27 PM

Subj: Thanks for visiting
Date: 3/31/03
To: [email protected]

Pat:

It was a pleasure to see you again. I even watched part of the PBR on TV and saw the BowTech banner in the background.

Good shooting,

Len
As you can see, I sent Pat an e-mail well before this thread started. It was fun seeing how much aggravation you guys were going to give him. Pat' s a great person and it was certainly a pleasure sharing some time with him and showing him some things that may have ' enlightened' his thinking.

Len
Old 04-07-2003, 02:36 PM
CG

Way to go Len!! I see it now " New for 2004-Bowtech Patriot CPS" . HEHEHHE

Quick Reply: Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.