Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 getting nocks out? >

getting nocks out?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

getting nocks out?

Old 11-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: getting nocks out?

I put my Bob the Builder wraps on, but they keep falling off. I tried licking them and everything.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

After these wraps you can step up to Hanna Montana wraps or maybe even the Jonas Brothers. Although I'm not sure I would complain about having Miley Cyrus all over my arrows -- in 5 or so years of course
Old 11-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: FSUBIGMAC

After these wraps you can step up to Hanna Montana wraps or maybe even the Jonas Brothers. Although I'm not sure I would complain about having Miley Cyrus all over my arrows -- in 5 or so years of course
Hey, Miley turned 18 yesteday. She's going to have to hide from Rowel, he likes em young.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was fixing to say might want to get some more miles on her first...now Jessica Simpson...I'll show her a wrap!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

Hey, Miley turned 18 yesteday. She's going to have to hide from Rowel, he likes em young.
Between body gaurds and pepper spray I wish females would hide...be less painful for me!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Wait!!!! Miley is 18? And wow Rev -- I'm not sure I want to know why you are aware of that. Been keeping tabs?HAHA Anywho -- my deer season is over and I am off to LA to hunt a different white-tail HAHAHA
Old 11-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wait!!!! Miley is 18? And wow Rev -- I'm not sure I want to know why you are aware of that. Been keeping tabs?HAHA Anywho -- my deer season is over and I am off to LA to hunt a different white-tail HAHAHA
She was on the American Music awards. I'm a retired musician, and believe it or not, I know some of them idiots.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:33 PM

Well, I like Queen and The Village People. I go to aerobic work out classes and Body Pump at the YMCA. I was a competitive swimmer in high school and wore a speedo. I went to an all guys high school. AND, I have watched Hello Kitty, Dora the Explorer and Bob the Builder among other crappy cartoons because I have a little sister. There. And even after all of that, I still will never consider putting Hello Kitty on my Arrows!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

Sure Sure -- thats what they all say -- we all know the real reason. But really -- any albums out and what kinda of genre did you play/sing?
Old 11-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Black Stick

Well, I like Queen and The Village People. I go to aerobic work out classes and Body Pump at the YMCA. I was a competitive swimmer in high school and wore a speedo. I went to an all guys high school. AND, I have watched Hello Kitty, Dora the Explorer and Bob the Builder among other crappy cartoons because I have a little sister.
And I'm the one getting the wraps...go figure!Don't think I woulda mentioned the Village People.

Quick Reply: getting nocks out?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.