Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

lumenoks?

Old 11-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default lumenoks?

i have lost a lot of arrows before and i heard lumenoks help you find arrows easier and also you can see the arrows flight pattern. i was reading up on them and it says you can only use certain arrows with lumenoks. i have a fred bear lights out. what do you think of lumenoks?
Old 11-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: lumenoks?

I have used lumenoks and never had a problem with them.Can see arrow in flight easier and are easier to find during low light periods.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: okeechobeefishing

I have used lumenoks and never had a problem with them.Can see arrow in flight easier and are easier to find during low light periods.
do they affect the trajectory of the arrow much?
Old 11-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

Yes. They weight in the neighborhood of 30 grains... depends on the type of arrow you are shooting as to exactly how much they will weigh... but weight in the back of the arrow isn't always good or bad... but it is weight none the less.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

Yes. They weight in the neighborhood of 30 grains... depends on the type of arrow you are shooting as to exactly how much they will weigh... but weight in the back of the arrow isn't always good or bad... but it is weight none the less.
i want them so i can stop loosing arrows. i think ill get them. once i figure out the arrows i will be getting can you tell me if they will work with lumenoks?
Old 11-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

Pretty much the inside diameter of your arrow is going to have to be .246 , which covers a lot of carbon arrows.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

i want them so i can stop loosing arrows. i think ill get them. once i figure out the arrows i will be getting can you tell me if they will work with lumenoks?

All you have to do is read the package. There will be a list of compatable arrows on the reverse of each container.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

All you have to do is read the package. There will be a list of compatable arrows on the reverse of each container.
sorry i have been looking online at lumenoks. so not many arrows will fit with lumenoks?
Old 11-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

too heavvvy for me, i just dont like the little bit of extra added weight
Old 11-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'll lose an arrow before adding 30 grians to my arrow. I've worked real hard to get the FOC I currently shoot.

Quick Reply: lumenoks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.