Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bought a used 02 Cybertec.. set me up >

Bought a used 02 Cybertec.. set me up

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bought a used 02 Cybertec.. set me up

Old 03-19-2003, 05:42 PM

Default Bought a used 02 Cybertec.. set me up

I just purchased a slightly used 2002 cybertec bare bow. I plan on getting a Muzzy ZE rest but am really not familiar with the best choices for other accessories and what might work best on the Cybertec. Please give me some suggestion for a good hunting sight, stabilizer and quiver that will work well on this bow. I' ll be shooting a 31" draw at 65 - 70 lbs. The bow has the XT200 limbs with the versa-cam. I don' t have a pro shop very close so will probably be buying online so won' t have a chance to look over the option so will lean heavily on suggestions.
Old 03-19-2003, 05:56 PM
CG

Default RE: Bought a used 02 Cybertec.. set me up

I have been looking at the Spot Hogg BareBones or Real Deal....These sights appear indestructable and very adjustable.....I really like my Alpine Sof-Loc quiver......but I have a Trophy Taker also so you might not like my suggestions hehehe
Old 03-19-2003, 05:57 PM
CG

FWIW-I have a Havoc with the XT2000 and Versacam and love it....Very smooth and plenty of speed. You' ll like that bow.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:25 AM

huntingblind i have a trophy ridge flat liner on my set up ,i`ve had it for three years now and love it ,its very durable and the need for a level is not an option keep the pins in a strait line and its there if you torqe the bow you can see it before you shoot so you can redraw and correct it ,i also hoot an xring carbon stabilizer but i don`t know if you can still buy xring products i havn`t seen anyone who is seeling them any more i don`t know if there out of buisness or if someone bought them out or what i also shoot a bododdle rest a nother high quality acc. in my opion hope this helps
Old 03-20-2003, 07:17 PM

I ordered the Impact Archery collector site today but still need advice on a stabilizer that will work well on the 02 Cybertec. I really don' t have any ideas on what brand, length or weight will work well with this bow. Any suggestions?
Old 03-20-2003, 10:05 PM

huntingblind, man r u gonna fall in love with that sight!! i did but i wanted 2 shoot one pin so i went with the cosmic, but man o man, the brightest sights i have ever seen/shot!! u' ll be happy with that choice!! good luck with it!! Jim