Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

[Deleted]

Old 03-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-15-2003, 05:51 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-15-2003, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Can anyone help me site in my bow

You need to provide a little more imfo than that, as I don' t even know where to start to respond too something like that without knowing some things like, How much experience in shooting have you had? Is this your first bow? Bow set up? Distance your shooting? Sights? Arrows? The more the imfo you provide, you will get a more accurate and correct answer with the people in this forum.
Old 03-15-2003, 09:09 PM

hey 121553 do you like that trx? i was looking at em and really liked the feel on them. how does it shoot?
Old 03-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Click, it depends on your level of skill, and I am not trying to be smart when I say this, I would not recommend it to a newbie to archery because there are bows out there that will do the same maybe for half the cost, however if your a well seasoned hunter/archer you can feel the diference that this bow has to offer, its smooth and no shock or recoil assiociated with release, it actually makes me look good and I need all the help I can get. I did have the moduals changed out from 75% to 65% in order to qualify for Pope/Young. If you are a serious hunter, I highly recommend it, shooting this bow is like wearing a custom made glove, just ask Bill Jordon.