Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

If I decide....

Old 03-15-2008, 10:46 AM

Default If I decide....

If I decide to put the X Force back on the market, I think I will sell it one of two ways. Bare for 625$ or loaded with everything , stabilizer, peep, string tamer, wrist sling, quiver, sight, Qad Rest for800$ Anyone have any suggestions??
Old 03-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: If I decide....

I think you come out money ahead selling bare bow and then selling accessories separately... That, and two other reasons: One, every time I list a bow with accessories, the majority of the replies are "What would you take for bare bow?" ... and Two, I've got myself to the point of where I've got some pretty high-dollar, quality accessories for all my bows I run through, and I like to keep them to install on my next bow as I've ran through most of everything else I want to experiment with and know what I like now.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I pretty much agree with what Greg says, but I might add this if there is an accessory on the bow that is more trouble to take off than it's worth (peep) then I'll leave it on. Also if it's something that I don't care for and won't reuse,but not really a top demand item then I might let it go with the bow. For instance if you like your QAD and want to reuse it then keep it. There is no way you canget enough out of it to replace it. If on the other hand you want to try another rest out. I would sell it seperately since the QAD is a fairly popular rest.

Not sure what sight you have but let's just say you have a cheapy Cobra, etc. and don't want to re-use it. Then I'd leave it on the bow because it wouldn't bring anything by itself. It really depends on each item and your future plans.

Good Luck whatever you decide!!

Dan
Old 03-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I always sell bare bow and sell the accessories seperate - easier ti ship the bow if you sell it online as well
Old 03-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

boy those prices sound pretty steep, but ive never shot an x force, you might be able to get that for it
Old 03-15-2008, 03:48 PM

Hey I,ll make a deal with you send me that p s e in Aug and Ill try it to about the end of Dec. if I don t like it ill send it back.So what you thinking about getting next.I went andtried those bow techs like I told you how I found that dealer they are pretty sweet I didnt buy one but I hate wasting someones time so that could change if i buy 3 bowsthis yearyou can only shoot two deer here and i don t shoot doe,s
Old 03-16-2008, 10:40 AM

well, the bow is not even a yr old, there is nothing wrong with the bow, I just can't deal with the 6" brace height. I mean if I don't sell it, that's fine I will continue to shoot it until I learn how to. I paid 750$ for it bare in Aug. Now fully loaded,you think 800$ is steep for a topof line bow?? It haseverything to hunt with. either way, we will see, I may not sell it, just may learn to deal with it for another year, but I will probably get rid of it after next season. Unless I become very comfy with it.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can you not trade in against the 7" brace dream season ? , surely the shop will do something !! . The 7" is sweet Landon , trust me .
Old 03-16-2008, 05:41 PM

no, noone around here takes trades on bows!! don't know why.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Vabowman, where about are you located in VA?

How far from Bristol, TN.

Quick Reply: If I decide....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.