Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 HHA Triple Threat & Brushfire >

HHA Triple Threat & Brushfire

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

HHA Triple Threat & Brushfire

Old 02-13-2003, 04:55 AM

Default HHA Triple Threat & Brushfire

I was just wondering if anyone out there uses any of these sites and what they think of them. I looked at them at the Harrisburg show and they seemed to be pretty sturdy. Looking to get a new site. Have an older toxonics and am not real happy with the adjustability. (You can' t gang adjust anything, what a pain[:@]) Any help would be appreciated. I mostly am interested in the Triple threat but the brushfire also caught my attention.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:02 AM

Default RE: HHA Triple Threat & Brushfire

[8D]
Old 02-15-2003, 09:03 AM

Hardwoods I' m not real familar with the HHA sights but as long as your looking I would recommend a HTM or a Cooper John sight. The HTM is made in Pa and are good machined quality sights. I picked-up one at Harrisburg and after shooting it for a few days love it. It has micro hand adjustments w/a lock down knob. I have this on my target bow cause I shoot in a bowhunter class. This is a 4 pin site. It might be a little touchy for hunting but they make a hunter sight with allen screws. I htink this is the web site. htmbowsights.com.

Cooper John is also a good quality sight. I have the Dead Nuts Pro on my hunting bow. This sight dosen' t have the micro adjustments but maybe better suited for hunting. copperjohn.com is there web site. Both are machined sights that I have had good experience with. Good luck JERRY
Old 02-15-2003, 10:11 AM

I use an HHA Brushfire for hunting. It' s built extremely well, and the pin is as bright as they get without a battery (and it will take that too, if for some reason you need more light on the pin). I' ve often check to see if the pin was still visable in low-light situations and I can see it clearly, well after shooting time ends. Mine is the BF-1, single pin model, which is what I prefer for hunting.